Shirt Sizes  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your size please...

• S
    • M
    • L
    • XL
    • XXL

Could each member please vote for which size you would be best suited for, so we can get a grip on purchasing per size...

If anybody would like another size PM A MEMBER OF STAFF!

Cheers all,

Matt.

Sorry Bob its me - you know, founder member of the Gordon Lawton Appreciation Society. I really hate thin people - I put a stone on just looking at a pie!!!

Doesn`t mean I`m a bad person though.

L&K

Keep The Faith

Plenty of big guys support the Latics Shore, it must be down to us having the finest pastry products and bitters known to mankind. We'll accommodate all shapes and sizes that we possibly can (but thank god my old man supports PNE! :wink: )

Guest oa_exile
More vote rigging than saturday night T.V going on

You cannot rigg the poll's as it only let's a member vote once and that include's Admin and Mod's ........so there :tongue1:

Without giving away any (ahem!) sensitive information, what chest size is Medium? :blush:

Small will suit you just fine :naughty: You never know an OWTB fashion show might be on the horizon

Guest jet_dd34
Small will suit you just fine :naughty: You never know an OWTB fashion show might be on the horizon

Ooohhhh! Yer cheeky, you are!!! :shock:

Guest oa_exile
QUOTE(jet_dd34 @ Mar 9 2007, 08:18 PM)

Without giving away any (ahem!) sensitive information, what chest size is Medium? :blush:

QUOTE(oafc2004 @ Mar 9 2007, 08:38 PM)

lol :grin: Sav

:mmm: * Exile check's :exile: "OK ,Let that one go" *

And a round of :applause1: goes out to our volunteer for male model! Think we'd better order extra in? :D

If the young lady participates in said t-shirt,i'm in :drinking66::drinking66: No pushing lads stay in line :boxer::swordfight::fighting:

Guest jet_dd34
Why? The tighter the better, though not on me as I'm normally found on trucks.

:lol:

And Caz is usually found IN trucks! :blink:

That's me dead! :hanged:

I`m absolutely mortified. This voting thingy is being rigged by the admin/moderators. My size has been removed from the voting list in a distinct attack on the members ability to have a free vote on the subject. In the interests of a fair and free voting system I must insist that the FULL list of voting options is available, otherwise I shall take my complaint to the ombudsman for election reform as it is obviously discrimination against the people who might wish to vote for "Others".

L&K

Keep the faith

I`m absolutely mortified. This voting thingy is being rigged by the admin/moderators. My size has been removed from the voting list in a distinct attack on the members ability to have a free vote on the subject. In the interests of a fair and free voting system I must insist that the FULL list of voting options is available, otherwise I shall take my complaint to the ombudsman for election reform as it is obviously discrimination against the people who might wish to vote for "Others".

L&K

Keep the faith

Your vote has been counted Shore :) Hopefully we'll have news on some all-inclusive merchandise soon.

OWTBs isn't a democracy though, it's a syndicalist collective of equals, where we can debate and exchange views on a level basis.

PS, Better not complain too much or Generalisimo Rummy might send Corporal Exile round with a plank of wood with a couple of rusty nails sticking out of it :o :mrt: :exile::grin:

Do we know what the pricing structure is yet?

Not yet MM, we want to get the first product launch spot on so no press releases until we are confident we can deliver. We're aiming to make them good value for a quality product and to make a bit on top to go towards the running costs of the board (if it takes off really well and we run a profit, it will be fed back rather than buying Exile another Learjet). We've had loads of great suggestions for various stuff, it's probably always going to be the first lot that is most complicated. So bear with us please!

:OWTB1: