Sheridan Very confident

Sheridan says he s very happy with his squad and he knows his first 11.

Said Demar should be signing but its wages (like we didnt know that)

Also he went for a left back yesterday but hes gone to a champ club (any ideas?)

Most of all he said he wants ALL the fans to get behind them and be CONFIDENT.

In others Boo boys lay off the team:D

Ryan

‘’Subs are going to play a big part this season, I’ll be using lots of subs. I’ve got very good players on the bench so whether we’re winning I’ll be bringing lads on, to push those players on the pitch’’

completely agree with that, so much better having good players who can change games from the bench. Not sure about Corney suggesting Alessandra might go out on loan though!!

Is that any relation to Fabian Yantorno, razza?

Fabian's not to blame anyway, he's too busy sorting out his move to Gretna and sleeping with Paul Murray's missus.

Aah is it Fabian ? Google led me to believe it was Fabio.

I dont know if its not Yantornos fault it must be Andy Liddells.

Edited by razza699

:lol:

Could the full back have been Rob Edwards who's just joined the lashers???

Like what he's saying re: sub's - i see them being key this season, as last year we had knowone on the bench who could make an impact/turn a game etc - this year will be different with (in no particular order) Whittaker/ Lee / Lewis / Deano / Stephens et all likely to be getting splinters at the start of the season.....

‘’Subs are going to play a big part this season, I’ll be using lots of subs. I’ve got very good players on the bench so whether we’re winning I’ll be bringing lads on, to push those players on the pitch’’

completely agree with that, so much better having good players who can change games from the bench. Not sure about Corney suggesting Alessandra might go out on loan though!!

About time the number of games last season where we were crying out for a set of fresh legs and Shez didn't use what we had on the bench (admittedly it was usually JP and some kids) might have cost us a play-off place