Yesterday's goals

Perfect tackle by Ruuuuben! What a goal no 2 was - unbelievable - winning streak over on Saturday I am afraid - I am going :(

According to Gary Mac it was a freak result and we scored 2 scrappy goals? No mention of the fact that we have beat Leeds twice at Elland Road in 8 months and Taylors second was a 20 yarder.

According to Gary Mac it was a freak result and we scored 2 scrappy goals? No mention of the fact that we have beat Leeds twice at Elland Road in 8 months and Taylors second was a 20 yarder.

It's a pity it didn't include our disallowed goal, which came from another of Shez's brilliant free-kick routines. On the other hand, because it hasn't been shown, we can expect the routine to be used again very soon.

Thanks for that i didnt realise at the time quite how close the greegs/showumni clash looked like a pen tee-hee.

But from Our angle you could clearly see before that Showumni has a huge chunk of Gregans shirt then Gregan give it him back and he goes down.

Good to hear us singing.

How many of us went over? According to a steward, he said they didn't expect more than 1100, but the amount of noise we made, what with 24,000 attendence, sounds like a good few more.

That excellent form of passing, too, just when Lewi was called offside was fantastic.

Hust been directed to this little gem....

Guardian Goals Online

Only shows highlights of the 'big' Coca-cola games, but expect us to be on there more and more... a few highlights from the leeds game (but not taylor's first goal ... :angry: however makes up with the factit has a 'classics' section - including the 4-3 V southampton :applause1: )

Still not available outside of the UK though...

Edited by BigfinLatic

Hust been directed to this little gem....

Guardian Goals Online

Only shows highlights of the 'big' Coca-cola games, but expect us to be on there more and more... a few highlights from the leeds game (but not taylor's first goal ... :angry: however makes up with the factit has a 'classics' section - including the 4-3 V southampton :applause1: )

Still not available outside of the UK though...

You are my saviour BigFinLatic... I don't think I could have gone another day without seeing one goal at least (VirginMedia doesn't work on a Mac). Thanks!

It's a pity it didn't include our disallowed goal, which came from another of Shez's brilliant free-kick routines. On the other hand, because it hasn't been shown, we can expect the routine to be used again very soon.

Is that a whoosh D_S? There's no way The Rat meant to skew his shot like he did...