who is this player ?

Work it out from this:

Latics fend off transfer bid

Reporter: Latics latest by Michael Yarwood

Date online: 19/08/2008

ATHLETIC have rejected a new offer for one of their talented young players.

The club’s owners are determined to keep their squad together and are continuing to fight off interest during the transfer window.

Managing director Simon Corney admitted: “It would be unfair to name the people involved, but we’ve received another bid and turned it down.

“The same club had already made an offer for the same player. We said ‘no’ during the summer and the situation hasn’t changed.

“Unless somebody comes along and meets the valuation we have of our players, we will not be selling.

“Actually, we might not sell even if they did meet our valuation, but it’s fair to say clubs are circling around.”

Athletic refused to sell Chris Taylor to Blackpool during the close-season and have also been approached about other members of the squad.

Chris Taylor

I get It I Only Seen the Headline I Didnt See The WHole Thing

its chris taylor and its either doncaster or blackpool.....after the start he has had its not suprising the club are getting offers.....

i just hope that they stick to there words and dont undersell.....or even better dont sell at all....if he bags a load of goals come christmas its a blank cheque situation.

its chris taylor and its either doncaster or blackpool.....after the start he has had its not suprising the club are getting offers.....

i just hope that they stick to there words and dont undersell.....or even better dont sell at all....if he bags a load of goals come christmas its a blank cheque situation.

Exactly.. if we are going to sell, wait till christmas, obviously every player we have has a price, however the way the Ginger prince is going, that could a vasty over-inflated price at christmas for the desperate clubs looking for success.... and we will be well on our way then to winning the league....

Donny and the Lashers just wont have the cash to prize Chrissy away at the moment... gotta be worth £1m now! ^_^

LOL

He won't be using them for a while methinks!

He'll accumulate more Tram miles than air miles

By the ways, I didn;t way it would be a good offer, just an offer!

:D

Wouldn't surprise me if they were to make another offer, if the cash is there. He's got to be one of their most valuable assets.