Time to re-negotiate the Michah Richards clause ?

The situation isn't that bad.

When the 6 + 5 rule comes in English players transfer values will go through the roof because of the demand.

Someone like Chelsea, Man Utd or any other club a rich idiot could mount a massive bid when this rule comes in. However he's only likely to move to a "top" club of course.

The guy is still only 20 years old, the only danger is him leaving on a bosman and i doubt city would let that happen

That situation is unlikely to come about due to European labour laws.

I for one will not be expecting The Micah money anytime soon or at all for that matter and neither will TTA who will be smart enough not to gamble our future on the premises that we will be getting Xmillion from from something which is completely out of our hands. This clause should be something that we should only ever see as a potential bonus and not something we should depend upon.

I will wait and see what happens with City. These people just like TTA are not going to keep wanting to plunge huge sums of money bankrolling a football team that they had no previous conection with forever. Even Abramovich has set out that he wants chelsea to breakeven at some point. As someonesle has said I will wait until I see the likes of these players in City shirts before I believe everything that they are promising.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That situation is unlikely to come about due to European labour laws.

I for one will not be expecting The Micah money anytime soon or at all for that matter and neither will TTA who will be smart enough not to gamble our future on the premises that we will be getting Xmillion from from something which is completely out of our hands. This clause should be something that we should only ever see as a potential bonus and not something we should depend upon.

I will wait and see what happens with City. These people just like TTA are not going to keep wanting to plunge huge sums of money bankrolling a football team that they had no previous conection with forever. Even Abramovich has set out that he wants chelsea to breakeven at some point. As someonesle has said I will wait until I see the likes of these players in City shirts before I believe everything that they are promising.

Rob signed by City

Forget Richards - he's going nowhere for the time being.

What we should really be doing is convincing City that Thompson and Kalala are worth investing £1.5M in.

All we need to do is get as many people as possible to send the arabs an e-mail begging them not to strip us of the 'Finest pairing we've ever had at BP', and that we were banking on them bringing us around £10m each.

The new owners won't know any different, and might just throw their small change at us.