In-match thread

maddog

Until I can sort the chatroom (if that ever happens). :mad:

Least we're winning!

Yay! I said yesterday I was starting to think I was a Jinx - I think I went to every match on our losing streak. I'm not there today due to girl flu. And we're winning!

Yay! I said yesterday I was starting to think I was a Jinx - I think I went to every match on our losing streak. I'm not there today due to girl flu. And we're winning!

Can we pay you to stay in the pub for the rest of the season?

We'll keep you updated on here, don't worry!

HT 1-0

:D

Doesn't sound great but I'll happily take three points, by any means.

Sounds like Rocky had a good first half. Commentators seem to doubt Wellens' fitness though.

Well, the chatroom's definitely not going to work, sorry. Only Rummy can access the control panal settings for Chat, and he's at the game. We'll have to make do with this thread.

Ah well. Ta for trying, Stevie!

What you mods / admin people need to do is swap phone numbers for such arising issues!

As I said about the OWTB drinks - something about blokes, piss-ups and breweries

:mad::D

A win would certainly be the best thing to boost team spirit. We're getting hammered at the moment though.

Sunday attendences never seem to be great.

I know, I know. Having said that though, it may have been difficult to remedy over the phone. (You are right though! :blush: )