Manager of the month

I'll be surprised if shez doesn't win it. After all - we beat the MASSIVE MIGHTY INCREDIBLE Leeds on their own patch. Kamara picks it and he loves shez.

Before people say "dont want it". I want him to win it. Every month. We'll win the league then.

I'm not superstitous, but this award has always been a massive jinx. No, no, no. Never. Going back years, everytime our manager at the time (usually Joe) won it we had a bad month.

Also, I've seen a Magpie and a black cat. No. Don't give it to Sheridan.

Good job I'm not too superstitious, though I'm still wearing my underpants from the Millwall game - getting sticky.

I hope he gets it.

Its a joke if he dunt.

Leeds away, 2 big comebacks, scored most goals, and great substitutes won and drew games.

Anyway, there is only two awards I want for Shez, Manager of the Season and Division One promotion-a new award!

Edited by singe

Anyway, there is only two awards I want for Shez, Manager of the Season and Division One promotion-a new award!

If we get promoted in the auto places, Shez will have to get used to winning these awards. It's only a jinx for inconsistent managers/teams who cannot sustain their form and therefore don't get promoted.

Be disgusted if Shez doesn't get it! As has been said though, I really could see them appeasing the "big club" of Leicester...despite the cost of their team. Oh well...

Oh and agree with those saying the jinx think is a load of ****...if anything, I'd say a point at the Tramps (as it was vs Col U) is a good result any season so if we lost, I certainly wouldn't be shoving the blame on any Manager of the month award.

Give it Shez!

Edited by boundaryblue80