Embarassed.......

Read the letter earlier and it is a shame that in a JPT contest of all things, someone has gone away with a bad memory of visiting Boundary Park.

As has been said, there's no excuse for the behaviour. It was hardly Millwall all over again. A low key JPT tie and some young planks manage to make a bad impression.

Much in the way fans of League One will find out about Colchester and their problems (more ground/steward related than fans), word will soon spread about them too.

I think that's the key point, that you have made Royton, It wasn't like the game was a pressure cooker of a contest and although some of the behaviour v millwall was not good, it is understandable, considering the oppo, Hughes and the way the game went. but to behave that way in such a low key (for oafc and not necessary morecambe), is crackers

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Price for being tall is you usually see things a lot further ahead than everyone else giving you a lot more time to worry :lol:

Plenty of police about and every one of them at Leeds on the way out seemed to have a camera in their hands too. Safe as houses.

Yeah I know I was frankly surprised at the number of cops there perhaps they had a tip-off (or they were expecting it to kick-off cos Leeds got battered)

Just like he didnt jump over two rows of seats when the stewards told him he was going?? Righto......

Umpteen certainly isnt a number, but it's the exact word the steward said when he'd finally had enough of telling him time and again.

We wont agree on this - but the lad is a........(insert your own choice of obscenity). Dont worry though. I think he pretty much gathered what all of the lot I was with thought of him. You're not the gimp who left ten minutes after him, girlfriend in hand are you. Probably explains why you're so keen to put a spin on the episode.

As for negative opinion because of Lee Hughes. Leeds, Millwall. Apart from them two, the abuse he's had has been minimal. I would say if you actually speak with away fans, rather than trying to imtimidate them, you'd find out that most fans generally are of the opinion he's done his time and he's being booed purely because that's what football fans do.

Not caring about what Morecambe fans think - that much was gathered when you all did that equally embarrassing "your support is f**kin sh*t" chant, directed at 50 people who most importantly support a club like Morecambe, and could be bothered to travel for the most meaningless competition in the football league - Proper support who despite having muppets for company, didnt lose their heads and stuck to supporting there club in the right way. I even tried to say well done to one of their fans after the game, but he was too busy trying to run the chav gauntlet to care - sad really, we're not Cardiff. It's interesting I dont remember "Edgey" or any of those from tuesday night in the 100 or so 'tics fans at Donny in the same competition last season. Our support is hardly anything worth shouting about is it??? I'm not going to lose sleep over it either, but trying to imtimidate little kids, women out with their partners and oap's (which is all that morecambes support was made up of) is absolutely pathetic. It's a different story in a game like Millwall, or Leeds. I doubt any of those little mongs were in there against Millwall when stuff came flying back over the moat and more. Same at Leeds away the week after where you came out greeted by about 300 lads staring in the direction of the away fans gates looking for anyone acting like a c*ck. Thing is, these kids pull the stunt because they know they'll get away with it against the likes of cheltenham and morecambe. No doubt they've all got homework to do when Leeds come to BP on a tuesday night as they'd most definately take offence if this carries on.

Prime example of a club having negative opinion of our fans is Cheltenham for christ sake. I didnt go to either the home against them last year and i'm glad I gave it a miss given what i've heard went on. Pitch invasion and charging across the pitch from kid's in the Chaddy at the final whistle to goad the away fans - then this season someone lobbing things into there stand. Yet we went there last season and they're a decent bunch - when you actually manage to find one of them that is. I've got a feeling the idiots throwing coins this season werent at Boothferry Park after that cup game, when we got kept in for ten minute's and where sitting ducks as coins came over from the back of the stand. It's not big, it's not clever and it's certainly not nice when your on the receiving end. It's not banter in the slightest. It's cowardly.

Ever looked up the word banter and it's definition? an exchange of light, playful, teasing remarks; good-natured raillery

erm no i aint the " muppet that left 10 mins later with his girlfriend" i wasnt sat next to them.

oh and by the way we was at millwall and leeds. and i know what you mean about the lads waiting outside leeds seen as my mate had put a bet on and you have to go and collect winnings from there ticket office and seen as we got followed off about 5 or 6 lads followed us told us we were in "deep water" and told us they were gonner follow us back to our coach.

Guest oa_exile
erm no i aint the " muppet that left 10 mins later with his girlfriend" i wasnt sat next to them.

oh and by the way we was at millwall and leeds. and i know what you mean about the lads waiting outside leeds seen as my mate had put a bet on and you have to go and collect winnings from there ticket office and seen as we got followed off about 5 or 6 lads followed us told us we were in "deep water" and told us they were gonner follow us back to our coach.

Now if this would have happened at Nottingham Forest and the Forest fans would have told me i was about to be in "deep water" ........I would be worried :shock:

You'll be dining out on that story for the next decade I reckon.

You'll be dining out on that story for the next decade I reckon.

erm nah al be dinning out on last seaon story wen about 20 doncaster men came out the pub started throwing bottles at us and as we jumped over fence to get away ma m8 slipped and got his head kicked in <_<

Guest oa_exile
erm nah al be dinning out on last seaon story wen about 20 doncaster men came out the pub started throwing bottles at us and as we jumped over fence to get away ma m8 slipped and got his head kicked in <_<

Yet another "Chavtastic" story , keep this up and you could even become an after dinner speaker :)

Donny away last season was that the JPT game or the FA cup game or the league game? As I don't remember anyone reporting any trouble at any of them. I think Zane might be an alias for LDB or he may be one of his chavtastic mates who think its big and clever to post videos of Latics fans underage drinking, and singing xenophobic songs on You Tube.

BTW :applause1: for garcon

Yet another "Chavtastic" story , keep this up and you could even become an after dinner speaker :)

oh yes sure am such a big chav me who wears jeans and listerns to indy and metal. yhp what a chav i am nice to know you all judge very quick when you dont even know me at all haha lol

Devestating, truly devestating <_<

Was your mate who got a kicking one of the gobby little sheites from Tuesday by any chance? If so, the mind boggles as to why Donny fans would want to kick 10 bells out of him :huh:

*Edit - spelling mistakes.

erm no he wasnt chaddy if you must know and for those fans that find doncaster quite welcoming maybe you didnt hear when they was in oldham that they smashed the queens pub up which even the police doncaster knew about.

Aye, and i'm sure you weren't looking for it were you?

no i have better things to do than go lookin for fights at football i dont really see the point. And no we werent asking for it we was walking back to the train staion and they all pilled out the pub and said "were you from" and not fancying our chances of being able to pull off a doncaster accent ran and jumped over a fence.

Donny away last season was that the JPT game or the FA cup game or the league game? As I don't remember anyone reporting any trouble at any of them. I think Zane might be an alias for LDB or he may be one of his chavtastic mates who think its big and clever to post videos of Latics fans underage drinking, and singing xenophobic songs on You Tube.

BTW :applause1: for garcon

well it was the league game last seaon for your information and for your information am not a chav and i dont think am big and i dont post videos on youtube showing latics fans underage drinking. so very nice to see how you have all labelled me as a chav and a trouble causer when you dont know me one bit. <_<

Guest oa_exile
oh yes sure am such a big chav me who wears jeans and listerns to indy and metal. yhp what a chav i am nice to know you all judge very quick when you dont even know me at all haha lol

Well the way you have been coming all the biggy bollox what do expect ? added with the Chavy text posting.

Anyway suggest you calm down a tad and stop acting like your a member of the ICF or in your case the Under 5's.

Add your opinion by all means but stopping acting like a muppet :)

EDIT : Just noticed you didnt go today as well

Edited by oa_exile