Embarassed.......

Guest oa_exile
They only wear trainers so they can run away faster - cowards and idiots the lot of them.

This is what has made me laugh over the years , they all give it large in the ground knowing that they are safe.

What is the point of CCTV if they are not ejected ? Police spend enough time filming everyone !

Anyway .......as soon as the final whistle goes they are all hot-footing up Sheepfoot Lane knowing that the away fans will be coming after them......sometimes not fast enough and then praying that the Police arrive to save em.

From what I know the older Fans are getting more than fed up with all this and I have a feeling that action will be taken against the spotty chavs if this continues.

Edited by oa_exile

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one who got thrown out first was constantly stood up and my mates missus asked him 3 times in the second half to sit down. He just laughed at her. I then told him to sit down as he had been told before he was thrown out, he just looked at me with a gormless look on his face. I asked him twice more and he blatantly ignored me, so i called my mate over who is a steward, he asked him to sit down 4 times, he refused so he got thrown out.

I have to say, i was amused by the 4 or 5 lads when the second lad got thrown out and it kicked off. They went to run up the stairs to obviously hit my mate the steward, so i stood on the steps and put my arm across so they couldnt get past. I think it completely confused them why some random dude would step in to stop them. One of them said "Move your arm or there will be trouble", i just laughed in his face. They just went and sat down when they realised i wasnt moving.

I was a bit miffed that the female steward had a bit of a go at me for it until i pointed out i was stopping them from going hitting one of her colleagues.

I was told later on that a few people have put in complaints against the stewards, but i told Alan Hardy, there were loads of us who witnessed it and the stewards were not at fault, and im willing to stand up and give a statment against the little chavs to back up the stewards. Im sure im not the only one as well.

I've got to say I find all this very amusing. One week we got a good few members on here talking how they like to stand up and how they're gonna do it inspite of the stewards, the next moaning when a chav goes over the top. Trust me all this "I' am gonna stand up" rubbish is fuelling one another to do it that little bit more. Hey and all you members who have been advocating it can all come back at me and say we didn't mean it like this, well you've all fuelled one another.....full stop. It's time a near zero tolerance policy was introduced then to the detriment of law abiding sorts don't ya think before it cost my club tonnes of cash or the stand is closed down to one set of fans........told once or your out...simple.

Guest oa_exile
I've got to say I find all this very amusing. One week we got a good few members on here talking how they like to stand up and how they're gonna do it inspite of the stewards, the next moaning when a chav goes over the top. Trust me all this "I' am gonna stand up" rubbish is fuelling one another to do it that little bit more. Hey and all you members who have been advocating it can all come back at me and say we didn't mean it like this, well you've all fuelled one another.....full stop. It's time a near zero tolerance policy was introduced then to the detriment of law abiding sorts don't ya think before it cost my club tonnes of cash or the stand is closed down to one set of fans........told once or your out...simple.

Spot on !

There's a difference in what happened. Against Millwall the stewards did over-react. Last night however it was caused by one or two trying to push the stewards to there limit and blatantly ignoring one of my mates missus. It's funny how one or two on the row of the mong (they were sat infront of wayne in the 2nd half) who was thrown out first managed to stand up and sit down when asked by the stewards. It was also pleasing to see that the Stewards spoke to them civilly and asked them if they could just step out onto the steps so they could get the lad out. Which they did, no questions asked and received a bit of common courtesy. Something they couldnt manage against Millwall. The stewards gave those two young lads and i'm guessing a fair few others a bit of leniency because they unlike the mongs around them, did as they were told and didnt overstep the mark.

I have in the past said that I like standing up. In the first half though, I had a 6 year old kid behind me. Which meant I spent the 1st half sat on my backside rather than ruining a young lads night by having him stare at my back, whilst his dad has to go through the hassle of asking me to sit down. It's common sense that you actually be aware of who's behind you on the next couple of rows.

As for Rummy asking if they'd got arrested. Not that anyone knows of. Just thrown out. The stewards didnt come back down the steps saying that complaints had been made against them. Yet I dont recall it being the stewards who were trying to headbutt people.

-------

Zero tolerance isnt needed. It just needs these little mongs to realise before they ruin it for all of us, what banter actually is. Stewards arent bothered if you want to sing a song and get behind the team - infact most of them feel the need to stand next to people and wait for the chant to finish before asking them to sit down. Common courtesy was shown by the stewards last night to those who respected the orders they were given to ask people to sit down. Which if anything, is the only plus I can come up with off the pitch last night when compared with how they were against Millwall. The stewards it seems are starting to learn - i'm guessing they've been told, now it's the herberts turn.

Ah well. Roll on MK.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Guest oa_exile
Who decides what near zero tolerance is?

To me it is common sense, what breaks the law outside the ground should be outlawed. More inside and it is victimisation of football fans. To others that would be no good though.

Surely the law applies inside the ground as well , if you act like an idiot then you will at least thrown out or worst scenario arrested for ........threatening behaviour ??

Personally I dont have a problem with fans standing as long as they are not bothering me.

The singing, banter, etc is all part of the charged atmosphere and the excitment during the match

As I posted before on another thread I am up and down like a yo-yo during the game and get as excited as the next fan,but sit down when the "action" has finished.

They only way around it to have a standing area and fans who want to sit down for most of the game should move to another area.

Simple eh ? :blink:

Guest oa_exile
What last night?! :wink:

Did not go last night :) but I know what you are saying,fans like to go and enjoy themselves and get behind the team, I dont have a problem with that B)

I saw one of these morons trying to kick off with a young lad from morcombe but soon backed off when his dad (i think) asked him if he was keen for a fight then he should fight him. I was so embarassed as a young moron thought he was being brave trying to fight with a family who only wanted to get in their car and go home. This lad and his stupid mates soon ran off when the father went to a steward who then called the police over but its another example of these idiots giving us a bad name.

If they are reading this then f*** off and 'support' someone else. You are pathetic little children who threaten a family of supporters and then run as soon as its looks like trouble. Idiots.

Rant over!!

Classy :lol:

It’s just common sense that’s called for. There is a difference a blind man can see between people standing a bit too much without blocking anyone’s view and a bunch of muppets abusing supporters and stewards who are making polite requests to them. IF asked to sit down you should do, the stewards should also apply common sense to when and how they ask people. Sounds like they did last night and got threatened and attacked for their pains.

I think we might just have to face up to the fact that a large number of young lads have attached themselves to our club. They are silly little boys who seem intent on causing trouble however, Morcambe at home isn't the place. These seem like a new breed of knobhead to me, i can handle like minded football hooligans wanting to fight each other as they generally have a common code not to attack fans who aren't interested in the same thing, these little boys just want to give verbals and act like dicks to any fan. If they are not careful they may well end up on the wrong side of some people who they would generally want to avoid and if they are such big hard lads then i'm sure we'll see them at Millwall, Leicester, Huddersfield away but i doubt it. Grow up little boys.

I too am prone to standing up during games but i will only do so if i am on the back row or if people behind me can see. But what annoyed me last night is that i was sat on the backrow infront of the disabled fans, so i couldnt stand up yet people infront of me were and therefore i couldnt really see without standing up so i moved and then stood up at the back away from the disabled fans so it did annoy me when i was told to sit down as i was on my own clearly just watching the game not obstructing anyones view, just seemed like i was an easy target.

From what i've seen meself (I weren't at the game last night) there seems to be a group of lads in the RRE who only go to games to wind up the oppo fans, no matter who they are. Half of them against Cheltenham didn't even bother watching the game, just staring at the Chelts fans for 90 minutes. Not only is it pathetic, it's sad. These people really need to get lives.

I was embarassed by what went on around me tonight. Made me wish i'd not bothered going.

Now I dont mind the result. I dont mind getting beat. Infact, we should of had the game won by half time the amount of chances we had. Morecambe's keeper is probably the best opposition performance we will see all season. Ah well. Some of the best penalties i've seen in a while and some of the very worst.

I love banter, infact that's one of the reasons I used to sit in the Paddock. We in the Paddock however, knew where the mark was and although it did get heated at times. It was never like this against small clubs there should be no animosity whatsoever towards.

However, what embarassed me was the little muppets in the RRE. I'll get onto them 'kicking off' with the stewards a bit later, but there was loads which annoyed me long before that incident.

Let's not forget the main fact. This was Morecambe in the tinpot cup. This is what will be for the vast majority of Morecambe fans, there first visit to BP and I wonder what on earth they'll think of us now. There was absolutely no need to charge the barriers when we scored - passions werent running anywhere near high enough, like Millwall which was to be expected. Singing "your support is f**kin sh*t" was utterly cringe worthy. I wonder how many of them scrotes who charged the barrier would travel to Morecambe if the fixture was reversed tonight? Morecambe's following was made up of a dozen or so young school kids and husband and wife types. There was absolutely no one in that away end who looked trouble or threatening in anyway - which begs the question why so many little tw*ts went so overboard. Three of those young Morecambe happened to find themselves in the wrong section of the RRE in with the Latics fans. I dont know how, but they managed it. They looked absolutely petrified and were asking one another where the hell they go and how they get in there end. Luckily for them, they were asking one another as I was going past (rather than a small group of the muppets who'd of probably jumped them knowing their pack mentality) and I pretty much lead them down near the barrier and told them to tell the steward and you'll be let in - they even managed a thanks before they pegged it down by the barriers once the muppets realised they were Morecambe fans. When Morecambe's winning penalty went in and after a full 90 minutes worth of abuse directed at them and there mates. I did raise a little smirk to see them celebrating and giving a little back.

Now the incident with the stewards. Stewards all game had been telling people to sit down. Fair enough. there was however one or two who tried pushing the stewards to their limit and seeing how much they could get away with. The trouble stemmed from two lads sat two rows infront of the row I was on who were persistantly standing. They were told three times in the first half and even more times in the 2nd by people on my row to sit down. Not only because they couldnt be bothered standing all game, but because behind my row was a young lad who when people infront of me stood up - was never in a million years going to see over me and so he'd of spent the entire game staring at my back if the little muppets had there way. The dad and child incidentally upped sticks elsewhere in the stand when the bottle was thrown.

A bottle was thrown into the away end at half time. Only reached the meshing but still should never have happened.

In the 2nd half. The lad who got kicked out first carried on his one man crusade and thinking he was in the right and finally the stewards told him enough was enough. He'd had about 8 warnings in total from the stewards, nevermind those around. He knew what was coming so decided to sprawl himself over two rows which left the stewards with no other alternative than to use the appropriate force to get him out. He didnt like it so started fighting back a little. Once stood up at the steps, the stewards let go thinking he'd just march up the steps, no problem. He got to where the main bulk of muppets where and dived into them. They were pretty much pulling one another in, so the stewards couldnt get them - till they came in, in force and yanked a few out. Those who got pulled out by the stewards then tried to headbutt and attack by any way they could. How one of the stewards didnt lose it and give one of them a crack I dont know. The others then proceeded to chant "S.M.P". Laughable.

Me and Chaddy had a laugh about it at the time, mocking the squeaky voice and the "i'll bang ya" but its pathetic. Too many people who've drifted over from the chaddy, never been to an away game - now suddenly find themselves ten yards from the away fans and getting giddy as anything.

The lad who was chucked out first's mate decided to leave about ten minutes after his mate had been kicked out and started muttering stuff about the row I was on "pr*cks". It's funny how i've never seen him before tonight, either at home games or at any away i've been. I'm not the one acting like a t*at, giving the club a bad name to a team who's fans are on there first visit here and most importantly - the one's who are going to lose the club money. It's a shame you get a 3 year ban for being caught fighting at football - as that gobby little prick deserved a smack. Infront of his girlfriend or not.

It's only going to end one way. Those of us who've waited years to be allowed to go in the RRE are either going to have it taken away from us, or the club is going to be hit massively in the pocket when the police announce that they need x amount more police for games. Tonight should of been a police free game. Morecambe in the tinpot cup. The last place you'd expect anything whatsoever.

The problem (and I don't want to sound like an old fart, I'm 36), but the kids nowadays have no or very little respect. The amount of games where kids are shouting abuse at the away keepers at the beginning and end of each half and then throwing their coke bottles at them at the end of the game is terrible. I don't wish to have a go at them, but the stewards usually just watch them do it.

The problem (and I don't want to sound like an old fart, I'm 36), but the kids nowadays have no or very little respect. The amount of games where kids are shouting abuse at the away keepers at the beginning and end of each half and then throwing their coke bottles at them at the end of the game is terrible. I don't wish to have a go at them, but the stewards usually just watch them do it.

100% agree with you.

stupid chavy kids of a chavy area wont be seen again at oldham this season forget about it

Are You One Of Them ??

Whats The Point In Coming To A FOOTBALL Match To Watch The Away Fans ? I Wouldnt Mind If Its Abit Of Banter With Away Fans. I Have Banter With Them But I Also Know Where To Draw The Line. Last Night Was Just Pathertic. Most Of The Little Chavs Who Was Causing Trouble Are The Ones Who Talk The Talk But Dont Walk The Walk And Act Big And Hard Because There With There Mates. If They Was On There Own They Would Actually Watch the Match they Came To See.

Are You One Of Them ??

Whats The Point In Coming To A FOOTBALL Match To Watch The Away Fans ? I Wouldnt Mind If Its Abit Of Banter With Away Fans. I Have Banter With Them But I Also Know Where To Draw The Line. Last Night Was Just Pathertic. Most Of The Little Chavs Who Was Causing Trouble Are The Ones Who Talk The Talk But Dont Walk The Walk And Act Big And Hard Because There With There Mates. If They Was On There Own They Would Actually Watch the Match they Came To See.

Ive got to ask this or it will bug me all day.......

Why The Hell Have You Got A Capital Letter At The Start Of Every Word? :huh:

Guest oa_exile
I Was Sorta Asking For That Wasnt I.

I Did I.T G.C.S.E And Our Teacher Told Us It Looks Alot Better If We Start Every Word With A Cap Letter. After 3 Years Of Doing It I Just Do It Natrually Now.

I tHOUGHT iT wAS jUST a cHAV tHING :grin: