Help well sorta info really...

aye, right ok................ well get a message to him to contact Lois in the club shop. He's about to become famous for 15 minutes. Or even a cat walk model!! Lois wants him to have his picture took with her new creation... the Scarf I posted about a while back....the one with the Latics songs along the edge. I've seen um and they look good...in fact I've purchased one today. I guess the picture will be used to promote um. Can you contact him for me and get him to buzz her.

He's actually called Ste.

Snookmeister off here is the one I think lags is on about though.

I'm surprised at you confusing redheads Rocky. I know you all look the same to us, but surely you can tell each other apart? :shock:

Maybe there is another carrot-topped ZZ merchant, they can fight it out in a Deathmatch for who gets to do the modelling :)

Just get any sod to do it. Christ, even I've started a "zigga zagga" off in me time.

Someone at the Loftus Road play-off game (the horror... the horror...) said to me, "You are Mr Zigga Zagga." I think my inebriated enthusiasm may have been keeping me lively when some were giving up hope.

Someone at the Loftus Road play-off game (the horror... the horror...) said to me, "You are Mr Zigga Zagga." I think my inebriated enthusiasm may have been keeping me lively when some were giving up hope.

your enthusiasm was warranted, fitzhall should have scored at the end. thanks for dampenning my mood 10% with this memory. i always console myself with the thought that, had we won m**re would have stayed for 12 more months and probably ruined the club beyond repair.

The guy who does it at the home games has a head the size and shape of a oil tanker if that is any help, not sure of his name but I doubt the club would want his mug on any promotional material.

He is Andy from Crewe.

Others have become disgruntled when they attempted the chant at BP and many fans would not join in unless Andy started it. In the RRE on Tuesday it was started by a very young voice, but I joined in, as I do at away matches. At home it is a Chaddy tradition and Andy is the master. :zigga:

At away games Markoasis or Latics & England start it in slightly different keys.

He is Andy from Crewe.

Others have become disgruntled when they attempted the chant at BP and many fans would not join in unless Andy started it. In the RRE on Tuesday it was started by a very young voice, but I joined in, as I do at away matches. At home it is a Chaddy tradition and Andy is the master. :zigga:

At away games Markoasis or Latics & England start it in slightly different keys.

I've started it once or twice when I have been extremely inebriated and all 50,000 people joined in!! :D