Anyone see?

I was walking back to my car after the game, the Tranmere fans were all singing "Same old Oldham, always cheating" - how did we cheat today?

Another Tranny muttered "Cheating Munich Bastards" as we walked past. :lol:

ha ha just shows they are as thick as pig:censored:.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Billy Sharp became one of my favourites because he blew kisses at us in the 4-2 defeat at Scunny.

Is there anything better than getting a player wound up? Julian Dicks? Aidan Davidson? It's brilliant,

Aiden Davidson, Grimsby away........

Got to be one of the best player going mental,after a bit of light hearted abuse :lol: moments

Another thing that got me yesterday is how many muppet fans we have. There was a group of young lads sat near me yesterday who came to the game to stare at the away fans, flick them the "V"s and spent the whole 90 minutes watching a stand rather than the game.

I know we need all the support we can get, but these clowns are an embarrassment. I know all clubs have an element like this, and I know there are times when stewards get heavy-handed, but these people don't help the situation. Sure we all stand up when the ball gets down to the goalmouth in front of us, but we don't all stand up to gesture to the away fans that we are going to "have 'em" outside. The pillock in front of me yesterday was even punching his own forehead and frothing at the mouth in his "hardman" efforts to intimidate a similar chav in the tranmere stand.

If we're gonna give a bit of verbal we have to be prepared to accept that maybe someone else will retaliate, its the way of the world.

Shotton did what he did but did have the good grace to applaud us at the end I think acknowledging it was just banter.

Peanuts - I'll remember to be less demonstrative next time I play tho - you'll have to tell the youngsters it was the victory signal

If you cant take it when a player gives it back - dont give him grief! If I was playing I'd be winding the crowd up all the way through a game if they started on at me.

That left back was appalling, I told him a few times too. He gave us all the V's and he got told again. Cant say I'm bothered. If you cant take it - dont give it.

Ok, not nice for kids, not half as bad as what our fans were saying to tranmere players.

go and walk around snipe clough/clayton playing fields on any sunday morning and watch any youth game, there's far worse coming from some of these pan lids than that - yes a pro should know better, but is it really that bad an incident in the whole context of a highly charged atmosphere at a football match.