Anyone see?

Towards the end, as Shotton (the mixed race centre back, #26) was trying to clear, he was getting a bit of grief from the blues to the left of the stand (as you looked at the pitch), "hooof" and all that. Promptly turned round to the crowd and gave us the 'v' - for a good few seconds.

Stupid sod didn't realise there was a tv camera in that part of the stand, which *must* have caught it.

Do we report it?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Towards the end, as Shotton (the mixed race centre back, #26) was trying to clear, he was getting a bit of grief from the blues to the left of the stand (as you looked at the pitch), "hooof" and all that. Promptly turned round to the crowd and gave us the 'v' - for a good few seconds.

Stupid sod didn't realise there was a tv camera in that part of the stand, which *must* have caught it.

Do we report it?

I did indeed see that, although only out of the corner of my eye. He was a dirty bastard all game and certainly responded to what I would have thought was no more than to be expected from us with a bit of HOOFery.

I did indeed see that, although only out of the corner of my eye. He was a dirty bastard all game and certainly responded to what I would have thought was no more than to be expected from us with a bit of HOOFery.

I was quite surprised when he gave us a quick clap at full time too.

Do we report it?

i will be drawing my letter to tranmere up on monday about this incident as i did not apreciate having to try and texplain to my 7 & 11 yo daughters why he had done it as it happend right infront of us on the front row

very immature actions from the guy if you ask me and a poor rection to some light jeering for his poor play

i will be drawing my letter to tranmere up on monday about this incident as i did not apreciate having to try and texplain to my 7 & 11 yo daughters why he had done it as it happend right infront of us on the front row

very immature actions from the guy if you ask me and a poor rection to some light jeering for his poor play

Better off sending it to the football league maybe? I might mail Alan and see what he suggests.

Better off sending it to the football league maybe? I might mail Alan and see what he suggests.

gonna give tranmere and the player the chance to appolagise if they wont then i will take it further which i think is only fair

IMO it would be a bit gay* to kick up a big fuss about it. He didn't gob in someone's face or kick someone in the chest. Maybe he needs a little slap on the wrist from Uncle Ronald or something but there needs to be some sense involved in the give and take.

*Some of my best friends are gay, so I'm obviously not homophobic

I can’t believe whats being discussed here???

Report a player for giving the V’s ???OMG how childish is that.

People, myself included moaned about the nanny state our clubs in and then you get saddo’s that want to write letters to AH and the football league over that? WTF.

If your kids saw that and you were upset and struggling to find a parenting tactic to explain the v's then how on earth did you explain “Ian moore, your dad is a :censored: and your mum is a whore???

Are you reporting all the latics fans for swearing too?

Its ridiculous!

You better be fishing because your making yourself look a complete Hypocrite.

If your kids saw that and you were upset and struggling to find a parenting tactic to explain the v's then how on earth did you explain “Ian moore, your dad is a :censored: and your mum is a whore???

Ain't that the truth... Same as with stewarding, you give a little, and you take a little...

For feck's sake you lot....get a frikkin grip!

Have you no lives whatsoever ?.....talk about immature.....you should look in the mirror.

Try just enjoying the three points eh ?

Who rattled your cage? Why is this immature? And who should be looking in the mirror?

Who rattled your cage? Why is this immature? And who should be looking in the mirror?

His kids are 7 & 11 for christ sake, if he thinks his kids need the V's explaining to them, then he's fecking deluded as well as sad!

If anyone complains about the V's from this player then that’s the day I am embarrassed to be an Oldham fan.

All the abuse we dished out today bloody hell chaps give a little take a little who are we? the prawn sandwich brigade?

Grow up.

For feck's sake you lot....get a frikkin grip!

Have you no lives whatsoever ?.....talk about immature.....you should look in the mirror.

Try just enjoying the three points eh ?

exactly, nothing better to do than report someone for giving the Vs. sad.

errrr...you, a big tough ultra and you don't know ? and errrrr....you.

In this day and age fans are thrown out for less than giving the Vs to people. ie standing up! We are constantly told to sit down and behave or will be asked to leave. Now if we are expected to behave then so should a professional footballer. It was a bit of banter with him that he had kicked a ball out of play and yet he reacts by giving the Vs. I know it isnt crime of the century but people behaving at football matches works both ways

In this day and age fans are thrown out for less than giving the Vs to people. ie standing up! We are constantly told to sit down and behave or will be asked to leave. Now if we are expected to behave then so should a professional footballer. It was a bit of banter with him that he had kicked a ball out of play and yet he reacts by giving the Vs. I know it isnt crime of the century but people behaving at football matches works both ways

ok your obviously upset by it and im guessing your kids are too.....and in one way yes you are right,he is a pro and should no better,if you feel so strongly write a letter to tranmere saying it spoilt your day and your childrens,and you dont expect that kind of behaviour from a footballer....tell them you would like a letter of apology and thats the end of it....

yes its your right to complain.....but have a long hard look at it in the morning before you decide.........lets be honest....if some bloke came upto you and the kids in asda car park and did it you would knock em out....