Amir Khan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad I streamed it online rather than paid for it.

I'd of felt robbed. He got tore to peices. He looked unable to continue the first time he got put on his arse. Nevermind the 2nd.

Funny as anything to finally see him get put in his place after having his fights hand picked to suit him and build up his reputation for so long. Prescott was 7/1 at the bookies too.

Oh dear Amir. Career is as good as over.

His post match talk - he doesnt seem his usual cocky self.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Amir - '' Go back to the drawing board, back in the gym, i made a stupid mistake''

you mean your gonna go find a gash boxer to try make yourself look good again.

Frank Warren - '' Its my fault, i listened to his trainer, i didn't know the guy''

whats the bet khans dropped by the end of next week now frank knows he's got no chin, and he aint gonna make no money outta him!!!

Amir - '' Go back to the drawing board, back in the gym, i made a stupid mistake''

you mean your gonna go find a gash boxer to try make yourself look good again.

Frank Warren - '' Its my fault, i listened to his trainer, i didn't know the guy''

whats the bet khans dropped by the end of next week now frank knows he's got no chin, and he aint gonna make no money outta him!!!

Tee hee.

which in warren terms. If i'd known he punched with as much power as that, i'd of never put my little fragile baby amir in the ring with him.

Khan simply cant take a punch. Which is the very reason F.W wrapped him up in cotton wool.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Sky now have 4 fights on a pay per view deal to sell as part of Khan's contract. Good luck with that.

Khan was put on his backside in the amateurs by Craig Watson and after that it was all rushed through to get him pro. He kept saying Watson is the man he wanted to fight as a pro to put the record straight even though he went on to win the amateur fight on points.

After Khan was put down by Limond it could never happen. He's now fought someone with a bit of brains and the glass jaw has cost him. Him calling out Hatton this week looks a bit daft now doesn't it.

Anyone reading this post would think that you lot dont like Khan???

to be honest, the lad himself doesn't bother me that much.

it's the hype that surrounds him.

James DeGale our Olympic WINNER, Frankie Gavin our world amateur CHAMPION won't get anywhere near the publicity and, therefore, money as someone who LOST at the Olympics to an ageing Cuban who'd seen better days. Not to mention other up and coming young prospects. and quite right too - the general public never used to hear of a boxer until he was on the verge of or won a title.

Edited by dfOAFC

to be honest, the lad himself doesn't bother me that much.

actually, I take that back.

i'd forgotten about him talking about fighting Hatton or Pacquio. disrespectful little pr**k. he hadn't even won a world title and he's bandying about names like that.

I wonder if Amir still thinks he is ready for Manny Pacquio!!!!!

Now I hope honest Frank can stop slagging off Hatton in his Sun collumn every Saturday and concentte on his own fighters Amir " glass chin " Khan and Ordinary Harrison.

Frank Warren blaming the trainer too.

You can pick any fighter you like Frank but if your own man can't take a punch, he's going to be in trouble.