Lewis Hamilton Stripped Of Win!

Absolutely disgusting... he finished first fair and square!! Yes he cut a corner and unfairly gained and extra place thats why he slowed down and let kimi through so he lost that place! Kimi crashed eventually so how is this an unfair fooking advantage... for all those who dont know he was docked 25 seconds and is now placed as third!!!

GOD DAMN INJUSTICE!

Total disgrace, I have been into F1 for about 15 years but this had waned until last year when it got interesting again with the talent of Lewis but the fine handed out to Massa last week and the docking of Lewis today shows that it isn't a sport worth bothering with. It is a farce on wheels.

Totally agree. Raikonnen was back in the lead before he met with the wall, so what advantage was gained? Massa was never in the contest, but he's been handed the win. It will probably get overturned on appeal, especially since Ron Dennis was told by Charlie Whiting that Lewis had done enough by letting Kimi back through. :angry:

Guest sheridans_world

I dont think he did anything wrong personally, he had no choice but to run wide and he quite clearly went behind Raikkonen before out braking him into the corner.

I dont think he did anything wrong personally, he had no choice but to run wide and he quite clearly went behind Raikkonen before out braking him into the corner.

I knew as soon as he passed Kimi he would be in trouble, he did indeed hold back and let Kimi overtake him again but he was deemed to have extra momentum after his move! Crazy! He takes no crap in the car and if this decision does not change you may was well not bother, will spoil his season IMO.