New to the site!

Guest sheridans_world

Guest sheridans_world

I'm pleased to annouce that one of the new features to OWTB has been published tonight. Due to popular demand I can now reveal that our new and regular 'Interview with an Opposing fan' article will be appearing on the OWTB Portal.

After suggestions from you, the fans, we have decided to use our Portal page to greater effect.

To access the portal, simply click on the 'OWTB Portal' link in your top left corner.

To go there now >>Click Here<<

Keep tuned into OWTB for more exciting developments over the next week!!

I'm pleased to annouce that one of the new features to OWTB has been published tonight. Due to popular demand I can now reveal that our new and regular 'Interview with an Opposing fan' article will be appearing on the OWTB Portal.

After suggestions from you, the fans, we have decided to use our Portal page to greater effect.

To access the portal, simply click on the 'OWTB Portal' link in your top left corner.

To go there now >>Click Here<<

Unfortunatley you will not be able to comment on these articles because they appear on the portal page but you are always welcome to start a thread to discuss the news and view from opposition fans.

Keep tuned into OWTB for more exciting developments over the next week!!

Why can't they be discussed on the actual thread? People on here complain about there being too many threads on the same subject, and the mods are very keen on merging threads on the same topic. I was just about to comment after reading that thread - which, btw, I think is a really good idea - but couldn't. :blink:

Guest sheridans_world
Why can't they be discussed on the actual thread? People on here complain about there being too many threads on the same subject, and the mods are very keen on merging threads on the same topic. I was just about to comment after reading that thread - which, btw, I think is a really good idea - but couldn't. :blink:

I dont think it's possible, because of the nature of the portal being a 'front page'. However I will look into it and get back ASAP :)

Guest sheridans_world
User power!!!! :grin:

Like I said, so many of you have been mythering wanting to know what the new features are, we had to bring one forward!

This is your forum aswell as ours! Feel free to suggest anything at any time and we will consider it!!

Like I said, so many of you have been mythering wanting to know what the new features are, we had to bring one forward!

This is your forum aswell as ours! Feel free to suggest anything at any time and we will consider it!!

It still won't let me reply though!

Come on Simon, look lively :wink:

Edited by maddog

I'd suggest that you need to make the questions more relevant to the away team or else it will all look the same. Most fans will either predict they will win every time or lose every time, they will be happy if they are winning and be less happy if they aren't. What do Franchise fans feel about their dirty pariah status? Who are the Leicester fans' favourite signings to and from Oldham? Have Colchester fans experienced negative stewarding at their place and what can they tell us about the atmosphere in a new ground?

Guest sheridans_world
I'd suggest that you need to make the questions more relevant to the away team or else it will all look the same. Most fans will either predict they will win every time or lose every time, they will be happy if they are winning and be less happy if they aren't. What do Franchise fans feel about their dirty pariah status? Who are the Leicester fans' favourite signings to and from Oldham? Have Colchester fans experienced negative stewarding at their place and what can they tell us about the atmosphere in a new ground?

:)

I'll be varying both my questions and the style of interviews over the coming games. A mixture of what you see above with several people answering to an interview with a single fan.

Just to add, This is one of many new features we will be introducing over the next week. We already have our features planned, but if there is anything anybody would like to see, please feel free to mention it. Alternatively, feel free to write your own artical and there is every chance we will publish it.

Have you done the 92 league clubs?

Are you a betting maestro who likes a flutter and knows their stuff?

are you well up on fantasy football, running away with the OWTB league?

do you have some funny memories from an away game you would like to share?

anything origional which we receive will be seriously concidered for publication. Simply PM me with any articals and ill do the rest