Thanks Alot Everyone

Fantastic News.

Congrats to all involved.

Besides the need for it in writing, can I add a note of caution Lee, steer clear of any trouble**, if you got dragged into anything in the future, I am sure they would be looking very closely...

** Not in any way saying you were involved or anything before, clearly you were not, just run like hell away!

For information - I have expressed our relief to Colchester United that the Caution has been withdrawn, but maintained my requirement to obtain the CCTV and other data relating to the incident. Furthermore I have suggested to them that they consider offering Lee and his family a VIP day at their ground and make a contribution to the Factor 50 charity by way of apologising for the wrongful behaviour of their employee and the subsequent wrongful arrest and detention which followed.

This seems like an honourable way out for them, I hope they choose to accept it. The alternative is a media and viral campaign which will expose the same evidence that has led to the Essex Police quashing the conviction and the Club to discontinue the employment of the Steward - it is to be hoped and expected that not only Oldham fans but many others would think twice about paying money to go into a ground where such behaviour is condoned. It will also show whether the Steward was in fact pushed by an as yet unidentified Oldham supporter. In lieu of such an offer we reserve the right to pursue grievances through the legal system.

I hope to be in touch with Lee's MP and other representatives in the coming week to ensure that this campaign is seen through to a satisfactory result.

Dear Alan,

Sorry it's taken a long time to look into this incident. We have come to the conclusion that it was right to eject the Oldham supporter. As he was being led out of the seated area, Oldham scored and all confusion took place regarding pushing and shoving.

© Oldham athletic .co.uk

Sorry but that is a Jimmy Tarbuck Joke and not funny !!!

I was sat almost next to him along with 5 other sensible Latic fans and I would beg to differ ! If this is their conclusion then I dont honestly think they have looked into it !!

The CUFC reply to Alan Hardy is far from satisfactory.

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/...1391438,00.html

There is no explanation as to why Lee was ejected. There is an admission of guilt but not even an apology. :angry:

The action suggested by leeslover would seem appropriate, although i doubt that Lee and his parents would want to go all the way to Colchester for a VIP day.