Thanks Alot Everyone

Thanks Alot Everyone Who Helped Me With The Colchester Case.

The Police Lision Officer At Colchester United Has Just Phoned Me, he Has Explaind That The Steward Got Pushed By Another Athletic Fan And The Steward Thought It Was Me. So Thats What Proveked The Attack. They Have Wiped My Slate Clean So I have Nothing On Record Now. The Steward Who Was Involved Is No Longer At Colchester United.

And Again Thanks Alot To Everyone Who Helped Me.

LaticsLee

Edited by LaticsLee

The Police Lision Officer At Colchester United Has Just Phoned Me, he Has Explaind That The Steward Got Pushed By Another Athletic Fan And The Steward Thought It Was Me. So Thats What Proveked The Attack. They Have Wiped My Slate Clean So I have Nothing On Record Now. The Steward Who Was Involved Is No Longer At Colchester United.

LaticsLee

Nice one matey good to hear!!

That was quick! Make sure you get it from them in writing just in case they cock it up though. I’m still going to get the CCTV off them, I will no doubt see the other Oldham fan committing the assault and will be happy to help identify the villain to the Police. :mmm:

Great work from Andy_b_100 in getting all the evidence and statements sorted :chubb:

Guest oa_exile

The Police Lision Officer At Colchester United Has Just Phoned Me, he Has Explaind That The Steward Got Pushed By Another Athletic Fan And The Steward Thought It Was Me. So Thats What Proveked The Attack. They Have Wiped My Slate Clean So I have Nothing On Record Now. The Steward Who Was Involved Is No Longer At Colchester United......and has gone back to watching Ipswich

LaticsLee

Must have taken a few meeting to agree on "Right , this is the story" <_<

Good to hear Lee that you have got off with it :)

LaticsLee

Thats excellent! Good to hear a positive outcome!

Fantastic news.

It is interesting that the steward was 'pushed' as I thought you were accused of 'battering' him. There's a pretty fundamental difference in my opinion.

Now that you are no longer a criminal, I'll stop ignoring you and crossing the road so that I don't get myself associated with you! :lol:

That was quick! Make sure you get it from them in writing just in case they cock it up though. I’m still going to get the CCTV off them, I will no doubt see the other Oldham fan committing the assault and will be happy to help identify the villain to the Police. :mmm:

Great work from Andy_b_100 in getting all the evidence and statements sorted :chubb:

Nice work Ab100 (and everyone else involved), OJ's just called - he wants your number... :grin:

Justice was done.

Edited by martjs

LaticsLee

Thatis good news Lee.

However, the point is that, even if the steward thought he had been pushed, that did not give him authority to assault you. The removal of him from Colchester United is an admission that the Club does not want him exceeding his authority in future.

Leeslover set the fllowing objectives:

:stupid:

I suggest our objectives should be:

1) A quashing of the caution, including the destruction of any records that could taint Lee with a slur on his reputation

2) Appropriate Police and Club action regarding the Stewards who committed the assault.

3) A full and public apology by the parties involved

4) Some publicity that highlights the insane treatment that football fans are dealt with.

We won't achieve all of the above, but let's see how far we can get. But the main thing is that one of our own shouldn't have that hanging over his head when he was the victim, not the culprit.

Objectives 1 and 2 appear on the face of it to have been achieved, but as others have advised, you need to get it in writing from the Police that they no longer have any of your details on their database.

Objective 3 has not yet been achieved. You should expect to receive an apology from CUFC. Then there's the question of the wrongful arrest and detention.

I would suggest that you keep dealing with Andy B., and if I was you I would be taking action against CUFC and the steward for assault, and seeking recompense from the Police for all the trauma and inconvenience caused to you.

If you let them get away with it, there will be nothing to deter them from behaving in the same way in future.

Objective 4 can be dealt with when all other options have been explored with Andy B.

Andy felt that it was best we didn't make a big scene while there was an opportunity for the coppers to let it slide, what with the most important thing being to clear the Caution. Now we can put Operation Really Annoy Colchester into Phase 2. I'll be trying to get it into the papers and other media, some of you more technical types might be able to have some fun with the CCTV and so on.

Edited by leeslover

great news lee!

though i hope reading your post they hope thats the end of the matter-because thats how they want you to feel.

i would without doubt push this to the hilt-they have ADMITTED wrongful arrest,false accusation,wrongful ejection from the ground and that he attacked you.

as already stated from the guys here,get that in writing then push this like hell...don't let them sweep it under the carpet.

hows your stress,trauma etc getting on? B)

great news lee!

though i hope reading your post they hope thats the end of the matter-because thats how they want you to feel.

i would without doubt push this to the hilt-they have ADMITTED wrongful arrest,false accusation,wrongful ejection from the ground and that he attacked you.

as already stated from the guys here,get that in writing then push this like hell...don't let them sweep it under the carpet.

Nice one Lee - p :lol: leased for ya!

great news lee!

Nice one mate and well done everyone involved!!!