still top

been out on the piss all day........watching sky sports news in walkabout in manchester.

2-0 get in

2-3 :censored:

3-3 get in

not read all the threads coz it obvious crossleys :censored:ed up, greagan :censored: up who cares....really?

who top? whos unbeaten? yes we should have won... but over the last few years if we had been pegged back to 3-2 we would have lost now we come back again........

as said i disnt go, i would have taken a draw before, alll those who went will be livids but its a good point at the end of the day.

so stop moaning especially you lordy you knob, we are top and unbeaten and at home next week.get behind the boys

up the blues!

been out on the piss all day........watching sky sports news in walkabout in manchester.

2-0 get in

2-3 :censored:

3-3 get in

not read all the threads coz it obvious crossleys :censored: up, greagan :censored: up who cares....really?

who top? whos unbeaten? yes we should have won... but over the last few years if we had been pegged back to 3-2 we would have lost now we come back again........

as said i disnt go, i would have taken a draw before, alll those who went will be livids but its a good point at the end of the day.

so stop moaning especially you lordy you knob, we are top and unbeaten and at home next week.get behind the boys

up the blues!

Shut it Palmer should have been 6 - 3 Shez most definitely OUT!!;)

Totally agree, I dont think theres anyone on here who'd not have taken a 3-3 draw before hand.

99% of teams would give up, having surrendered a 2-0 lead, we didnt, we got a result.

This is 1 point gained rather than 2 dropped!

EIEIEIO...

2-0 up at half-time and not winning is points dropped whichever way you look at it.

We could have been four points clear.

As usual this is another cup half empty or half full scenario.

From 2-0 up it is disappointing to only get a draw.

From 3-2 down it feels good to have got a draw.

We played nearly 20 mins with 10 men so we did well to earn the draw.

I personally would have taken a point there before the game, plenty of teams will leave there with nothing (difficult team to beat on their home ground).

Still top of the league.

We would all have taken our current league position at the start of the season after 7 games.

We are still unbeaten.

I think there are far more positives than negatives to be had at the moment.

As usual this is another cup half empty or half full scenario.

From 2-0 up it is disappointing to only get a draw.

From 3-2 down it feels good to have got a draw.

We played nearly 20 mins with 10 men so we did well to earn the draw.

I personally would have taken a point there before the game, plenty of teams will leave there with nothing (difficult team to beat on their home ground).

Still top of the league.

We would all have taken our current league position at the start of the season after 7 games.

We are still unbeaten.

I think there are far more positives than negatives to be had at the moment.

I might have taken a draw, although this season I'm actually expecting us to win before almost every game.

A team that goes to Leeds and wins should be able to defend a two goal lead at Hartlepool.

We could have gone out of business in 2003 or reached the FA Cup Final in 1994. So what?

Exactly!

People just need to relax and not pick things apart, saying we should have done this or that, we need 5 new keepers, Craig Davies deserves death (despite being a good player who played well and can't even get in the team), oh dear we conceded 3 goals in quick succession it must mean we're going to be awful defensively this season and will NO WAY get promoted etc etc.

It's depressing me to see this forum today, especially Lordy and Wenks, who obviously don't realise the mental anguish they inflict upon people with their moronic, misguided, insanely negatively slanted posts.

Cheer up everyone! =)

Bad news: we've conceded 3 goals in 3 games already this season.

Good news: we only lost one of them, and that was against higher level opposition.

Yes we should have held on to a two goal lead, but I have a feeling that the way we're playing there will be a few more high scoring thrillers ... I'm loving the football we're playing to a degree not seen since the successful seasons of the Royle era - long may it continue!

Exactly!

People just need to relax and not pick things apart, saying we should have done this or that, we need 5 new keepers, Craig Davies deserves death (despite being a good player who played well and can't even get in the team), oh dear we conceded 3 goals in quick succession it must mean we're going to be awful defensively this season and will NO WAY get promoted etc etc.

It's depressing me to see this forum today, especially Lordy and Wenks, who obviously don't realise the mental anguish they inflict upon people with their moronic, misguided, insanely negatively slanted posts.

Cheer up everyone! =)

You're correct in that it isn't a disaster, but such games could cost us automatic promotion or a play-off place in the end, just as lack of concentration with seconds remaining cost us a cup final place in '94, and conceding two injury time goals at Anfield cost us our Premier League place and, quite possibly, a seat on the Sky gravy train and a whole different recent history.

You're correct in that it isn't a disaster, but such games could cost us automatic promotion or a play-off place in the end, just as lack of concentration with seconds remaining cost us a cup final place in '94, and conceding two injury time goals at Anfield cost us our Premier League place and, quite possibly, a seat on the Sky gravy train and a whole different recent history.

Well maybe I could hold of a delorient fix it with a flux capaciter and some uranium and get it upto 88 miles an hour I can go back to april at wembley in 1994 and get goal side of Hughes and lump it staright into row Z. Now that may mean interupting the space time continuon but thats the risk you take.

On a serious note its all about how you react to things like this I remember when we went 2-0 up away from Home against Chesterfield back in 2002 and then surrendered that lead and were 3-2 down which then went to a 4-2 defeat, yesterday the same thing happened but we came back and drew 3-3 and from what has been reported could have won it. Hopefully we don't lose too many more lead this season.

Well maybe I could hold of a delorient fix it with a flux capaciter and some uranium and get it upto 88 miles an hour I can go back to april at wembley in 1994 and get goal side of Hughes and lump it staright into row Z. Now that may mean interupting the space time continuon but thats the risk you take.

On a serious note its all about how you react to things like this I remember when we went 2-0 up away from Home against Chesterfield back in 2002 and then surrendered that lead and were 3-2 down which then went to a 4-2 defeat, yesterday the same thing happened but we came back and drew 3-3 and from what has been reported could have won it. Hopefully we don't lose too many more lead this season.

I agree that not long ago we wouldn't have salvaged a draw, but I still can't view giving away a two goal lead away from home as anything other than two vital points lost.

Ive already posted this season, that with the firepower we have the number of goals we concede may be somewhat irrelevant.

Clean sheets are great and when you are not scoring many goals are a necessity to pick points up. But I would rather watch a 4-3 win ala Millwall than a 1-0 or a 3-3 at Hartleppol than a 0-0 or 1-1, with the game ebbing and flowing.

Yes Shez is pushing for us to be tighter defensively and 4 clean sheets in 7 suggests we are making progress. At the same time we can also play the game of if you score 3 we are more than capable of scoring 4. We have proved that already against Millwall and very nearly did it again yesterday.

God this season has already provided more entertainment than the whole of last season. Long may it continue.

Glass definately half full.

Cheers,

Harry

I agree that not long ago we wouldn't have salvaged a draw, but I still can't view giving away a two goal lead away from home as anything other than two vital points lost.

It sounds like we had a poor spell, but it's going to happen, and they are a side who score an awful lot of goals at home. We can't just expect to have it all our own way, that's why I'm happy on account of the response.