Stockport Away

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rocky will be in the home end :wink:

Bolloxing crapping arse biscuits.... shows what happens when i dont read the bloody 'fishal site for a while and take it for granted i'll get tickets...

Oh well... into the home end it is then.... perhaps we could just unofficially take over a section of the main stand....???

Yep sold out!!!!

Bigfin ... :mrt: crazy fool!!!

I think this could cause quite a few problems for the Police / stewards Friday. Stupid decision not to give us more.

I hadnt decided to come up until friday, then went into a blind haze about getting tickets...

Dont worry mate... I'll just swap my home ticket for yours when you arent looking in the pub.... and amuse myself as i stroll in, and you have to argue with the stewards and get kicked out..

:wink:

I hadnt decided to come up until friday, then went into a blind haze about getting tickets...

Dont worry mate... I'll just swap my home ticket for yours when you arent looking in the pub.... and amuse myself as i stroll in, and you have to argue with the stewards and get kicked out..

:wink:

Remember, a Cheshire accent won't come as naturally to you as a West Yorkshire one did :wink:

I reckon it would be wise to get tickets in advance for the home end, might give you an advantage if they are on suspicious mode.

Remember, a Cheshire accent won't come as naturally to you as a West Yorkshire one did :wink:

I reckon it would be wise to get tickets in advance for the home end, might give you an advantage if they are on suspicious mode.

Its alright - I have my old Didsbury postcode and address at the ready when I get my tickets on monday... :wink:

.....or maybe you could call a number, say something like this one 08456 885 799, and book them in advance.

Oh no, not the old MarkOasis massage parlour joke again...

"Good afternoon, Luscious Lovelies happy finish parlour"

"Errr... can I have 2 tickets for the Oldham game please... I'm mad for the county I am"

"I'm sorry sir, we only offer services for the neglected gentlemen... can I offer you an hour with Helga and the twins instead"

"... oh go on then, while i'm here....."

Front cover of the chron on monday: "500 latics caught in Stockport Sex-parlour Shocker"

Watch out boys....

I have my tickets but know a fair few Latic hangers on and die hards that are goin in the cheadle end if we dont get the extra tickets.

I hope somebody in authority is reading this because if we dont get the extra tickets ( all of the popular side) then dont be suprised when we dont get a nice letter, like we got from Harltepool!

Late Hughesy winner! Friday night fight night eat your heart out!

I have my tickets but know a fair few Latic hangers on and die hards that are goin in the cheadle end if we dont get the extra tickets.

I hope somebody in authority is reading this because if we dont get the extra tickets ( all of the popular side) then dont be suprised when we dont get a nice letter, like we got from Harltepool!

Late Hughesy winner! Friday night fight night eat your heart out!

Just to say, surely the last place you would go if you dont get Latics tickets is the Cheadle end.... would be like sitting in the chaddy as an away fan at oldham...

Main stand all the way is my opinion...

My suggestion to those of you having to go in the home end would be to try and co-ordinate the effort and all buy tickets for the Popular Side as near to the segregation as you can get.

If there a lot of you sat together and you look like you're behaving then the police/stewards might decide it's easier to leave you be than to start trying to kick out that volume of people, especially if you are sat right beside the away fans anyway, and so you might have half a chance of not having to sit there pretending you're gutted if we score, wheras if you're sat in 1s and 2s in a different stand and get rumbled then you're an easier target to boot out.

In fact, I presume the segregation will only be one of those mesh things, so if Latics fans pretty much take over the last few seats before the segregation in every row then they might just decide it's easier to move the mesh along a bit.

At first I thought Stockport were just being plain foolish giving us an allocation that small. Given that the combined capacity of the Cheadle End and the Main Stand is 7056 (and I can't see that failing to be enough for the home support) I couldn't understand why they didn't just give us the whole of the Popular Side. But in fairness, going off their website it looks like they sell season tickets for the Poplar Stand and if they haven't warned their fans before they bought them about the possibility of being moved the odd time, as we did with the RRE, then you can imagine that it would kick up a bit of a stink amongst some of their own fans.

I hope they'll have another look at the issue next season though if we're in the same division. If Leeds and Leicester are still in the division as well you would think it's in Stockport's own interests financially to do something, not to mention clubs that could potentially join the division from above or below eg. Forest etc

as an away fan, sitting in with the season ticket holders who like to sit next to the away fans does not strike me as good advice. ie going in the rocky road small bit if i supported leeds

First thing I thought of when I read it ..... there's a very good reason why some fans buy an ST next to the away fans.

as an away fan, sitting in with the season ticket holders who like to sit next to the away fans does not strike me as good advice. ie going in the rocky road small bit if i supported leeds

Well, if people are going in the home end anyway on Friday it makes more sense to sit in an emptier stand nearer to the Oldham fans.

Edited by kellys_discopants