Stockport Away

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stockport must give us another batch of tickets next week surely based on Police Advice. I know quite a few fan's who haven't got a ticket yet due to different reasons. They'll most likely jump into the home end rather than miss the game.

Stockport must give us another batch of tickets next week surely based on Police Advice. I know quite a few fan's who haven't got a ticket yet due to different reasons. They'll most likely jump into the home end rather than miss the game.

We already have two stands! would be good to get more but I cant see it happening!

Only got two blocks of the side stand, not all of it!

didnt know that! If i remember rightly they have 1 large stand that they cant fill, and a side stand filled with invisible people!! If we only have a section of the side stand I cant see why they wouldnt give us more tickets! They wont fill it, not on a friday night!

didnt know that! If i remember rightly they have 1 large stand that they cant fill, and a side stand filled with invisible people!! If we only have a section of the side stand I cant see why they wouldnt give us more tickets! They wont fill it, not on a friday night!

Aye i thought that 2000 is abit low, but spoke to a Stockport fan and he said no chance will we get anymore.

In years gone by theyve moved ST holders in that stand to accomodate large away followings but there not doing that this season, for any team.

Aye i thought that 2000 is abit low, but spoke to a Stockport fan and he said no chance will we get anymore.

In years gone by theyve moved ST holders in that stand to accomodate large away followings but there not doing that this season, for any team.

This is a bit stupid. If they were looking to sell this game out then l can understand but that's not going to happen. This is what we do so why they wouldn't is beyond me they would make more money.

who cares there missing out on good money so its there fault

But having any more Tics at their place is going to be detrimental for team performance and vocal support, so I can understand why they put a cap on away allocation.

It's something we often don't do, like giving away the whole of RRE (e.g. last year's FA Cup tie against Hudds or play-pff semi against Blackpool the season before), giving opposition team an advantage in terms of fan support. While it's nice to bank more money through increased ticket sale, but surely not at the expense of adverse results???

Only just seen that the Stockport tickets have all been sold...gutted about this...I didn't go today because that way I'd definitely get a pass out from her for the Stockport game...jeez...looks like its a piss up in Warrington watching the Roughyeds tomorrow then.

Anybody know if this is reserved seating? Or will it be a free for all

programme said unreserved seats behind the stand .......... like anyone ever sits in the one they allocated, only happens when stewards insist and I can't see Stockport being bothered about that.