Stockport Away

You can guarantee they'll be properly on the lookout for Latics on the day. I'd spenda few hours reading their official website and checking out Stockport geography if you are going downthat route.

It'll be right. I'll put on me best Bramhall accent. Swap me 'so' for 'sew' and the like.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be all to confusing for them stewards on Friday a Dale fan, trying to get into the Home fans stand to support Oldham claiming he's 15!! Ok .... I recon I'll give you the looking 15 bit.

You forgot to add hes ginger aswell ..and scotttish.

Blackppool made you giv a postcode but everyone give the same postcode tht the steward told is so we didnt get in.....

Few things to know if asked questions at the ticket office......

Stockport ... its in Cheshire and they like hats

The first settlers in Stockport were from North Africa and one pyramid still remains in the centre of the town from that time, it also as an Olympic sized swimming pool named after local hero David Dickinson.

11million bricks were used to build a long bridge which the locals call a viaduct

The team play in blue and white, George Best being their most famous player and most County fans prefer to watch the rah rah but will turn up to watch 'big' teams like Oldham play there.

Good luck to you all ......... and I know you all hope that I don't get wet behind the goal as I choose uncovered tickets when the ticket office gave me the choice of roof or no roof.

Few things to know if asked questions at the ticket office......

Stockport ... its in Cheshire and they like hats

The first settlers in Stockport were from North Africa and one pyramid still remains in the centre of the town from that time, it also as an Olympic sized swimming pool named after local hero David Dickinson.

11million bricks were used to build a long bridge which the locals call a viaduct

The team play in blue and white, George Best being their most famous player and most County fans prefer to watch the rah rah but will turn up to watch 'big' teams like Oldham play there.

Good luck to you all ......... and I know you all hope that I don't get wet behind the goal as I choose uncovered tickets when the ticket office gave me the choice of roof or no roof.

I think Stockport may have been the last town in England to outlaw taking your wife to market and selling her.

Saying Rocky looks 15... That's adding a couple of years too!

:lol::lol::lol:

Does make me laugh. I can get served in pubs up and down the country, without being asked for i.d. - Walk to an away end half cut and get in for a concession.

Same goes for about a dozen names off here I can role off my head around my age. Baby faces all round. :wink:

Could be worse. I could get in for a pensioner like some un-named people on here who are nowhere near getting their free bus pass.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Is this confirmed ? I can't see anything to back this up on the Stockport site. Surely it would be too late to make the game all-ticket for the home fans.

Pretty much sure someone posted if you haven't got a ticket you must purchase one (even on the night I presume) with no cash on the turnstyles.

Confirmed that they aren't providing any more away tickets now too. Was pretty obvious they wouldn't anyway! Think that the allticket comment on the fishul means for the away fans. Also to deter anyone trying to get in the home end.

We shall see if Stockport can tell who is Biffo and who is manc!

Guest oa_exile
that would be an issue, people from Stockport and people from Oldham do not sound the same. You must try to sound a bit more manc if you expect to get in the County End

Bet we sound a bit posher :lol:

this wont be so hard for those of us with an SK postcode :D

apparantley they are under strict police instructions to only sell tickets to fans 'in the database' ie only people who have ever purchased something from them before. so far ive been a lapsed stockport fan, a stockport fans whos mate buys the tickets and im currently a un*ted fan who hasnt ever been before and just wants to watch a match, with my mates from stockport. the response? 'whats your mates postcode, he will be in the database'

so basicly if i knew a stockport fan there would be no problem, what a joke. people on here know stockport fans!!

sorry this is double posted, if one needs to go can you please delete the one in the stockport away thread

apparantley they are under strict police instructions to only sell tickets to fans 'in the database' ie only people who have ever purchased something from them before. so far ive been a lapsed stockport fan, a stockport fans whos mate buys the tickets and im currently a un*ted fan who hasnt ever been before and just wants to watch a match, with my mates from stockport. the response? 'whats your mates postcode, he will be in the database'

so basicly if i knew a stockport fan there would be no problem, what a joke. people on here know stockport fans!!

sorry this is double posted, if one needs to go can you please delete the one in the stockport away thread

I wouldn't worry too much mate. Just float around the battle cruisers near the ground, I'm sure there'll be a coupla spares knocking about then.