Team tonight?

I expect the following:

Crossley, Eardley, Stam, Rubes, Lomax, Liddell, Taylor, Allott, Whittaker (Maher if Whitts is unfit), Hughes, Davies.

I personally would like to see Byrne in at centre half in place of Stam and Stephens given a run out in the centre. We've no excuse not to play him now because the tribunal fee has been set! LOL. Think Lewis should be rested and I don't think it would be his type of game as I expect a very physical local derby and Lewis gets pushed off the ball too easily!

Smalley and O'Grady to come on for their usual 10 minutes at the end of the game!

Prediction: 1-1

I expect the following:

Crossley, Eardley, Stam, Rubes, Lomax, Liddell, Taylor, Allott, Whittaker (Maher if Whitts is unfit), Hughes, Davies.

I personally would like to see Byrne in at centre half in place of Stam and Stephens given a run out in the centre. We've no excuse not to play him now because the tribunal fee has been set! LOL. Think Lewis should be rested and I don't think it would be his type of game as I expect a very physical local derby and Lewis gets pushed off the ball too easily!

Smalley and O'Grady to come on for their usual 10 minutes at the end of the game!

Prediction: 1-1

I'd go along with that although Lewis to be fair does put himself about well for someone his size Ive always felt.

I would also love to know when we are going to see Kieran Lee is he fit? is his head right? QPR were keen to sign him the lad has some pedigree.

I'd go along with that although Lewis to be fair does put himself about well for someone his size Ive always felt.

I would also love to know when we are going to see Kieran Lee is he fit? is his head right? QPR were keen to sign him the lad has some pedigree.

Lee has pulled his hamstring again.

I like the Eardley in the middle one if Danny is ruled out tho doubt it'll happen ... maher will play in that case tho him and "alright allott" are way too alike ... if Danny is fit it'll be >>> (imo)

Crossley

Eardley Reubs Stammy Bryne

Lids Allott Whittaker Taylor

Hughes O'Grady

Crossley

Eards

Lomax

Byrne

Rubes

Liddell

Allott

Maher

Taylor

OGrady

Davies

With Shez saying hes going to make changes i presume weve a couple of injuries, otherwise why would he say it, i presume that means that Whittaker`s out, and ill take a punt on Hughes not playing, he wasnt moving to well after that tackle last week. As for Stam/Byrne .. im going for Byrne just because he seems alittle more physical than Stam.

Edited by kellys_discopants

Guest oa_exile
Its a good job i just squeeze into a XXXXXXL aint it!

Times like this I wish I was still an Admin :lol:

Edited by oa_exile