Our next 4 games - Toughest part of our fixture list?

H Leicester City

A Bristol Rovers

A Swindon Town

H Scunthorpe

We lost at Brizzle and Swindon last season, those are wrapped between two difficult home fixtures against the current top two. The thing is, if we lose against Leicester and our confidence hits a low the two away matches are absolute stinkers for getting back on track, especially with Brizzle being a Tuesday night as well with them not doing too badly, a loss against Leicster really could set us back for those 3 games. This is a storm which needs to be weathered, if we can come out of those 4 game with 7 points I think it's a job well done. I'm not a pessimist, I think we'll beat Leicester, but I'm just worried that if we don't then the consequences will be worse than 3 points lost on that single game, because those matches after it are potential stumbling blocks if our confidence and form aren't tip top.

H Leicester City

A Bristol Rovers

A Swindon Town

H Scunthorpe

We lost at Brizzle and Swindon last season, those are wrapped between two difficult home fixtures against the current top two. The thing is, if we lose against Leicester and our confidence hits a low the two away matches are absolute stinkers for getting back on track, especially with Brizzle being a Tuesday night as well with them not doing too badly, a loss against Leicster really could set us back for those 3 games. This is a storm which needs to be weathered, if we can come out of those 4 game with 7 points I think it's a job well done. I'm not a pessimist, I think we'll beat Leicester, but I'm just worried that if we don't then the consequences will be worse than 3 points lost on that single game, because those matches after it are potential stumbling blocks if our confidence and form aren't tip top.

Do agree, but I think Brizzle and Swindon will be easier opponents than last season... played brizzle just after their cup run when they were full of confidence, and Swindon have lost thier last 4 at home - and last year we played them with only 14 fit players in the entire squad...

Agree traditionally we havent done well down here but I fancy us this year... if gregan takes out Lambert then Brizzle have nothing, and swindon are awful at the moment... plus we have a certain Lee Hughes - if he is fit, we will pick off teams like these...

Have a feeling Mr taylor might have afew points to prove to the swindon fans after last year too....

You are right though... could be a crucial few games... we have just slightly slipped up on what on paper was our 'easy 4 games' - now back to the tough ones, which we all know we do better at, as shown at the start of the season...

Hope I'm wrong but I think Leicester will beat us and so will Scunthorpe. Draws expected against Rovers and Swindow.

Ever the optimist eh?

If we only get 2 points from the next 4 games, then not only will I be very dissapointed, but it means we are no-where near promotion material.

I think we should be pretty confident, these teams will be worrying more about our players than we will thiers... well, naybe not leicester, but the others anyway!

we should beat swindon, they are awful at the moment.

They couldn't be any worse than Luton last year and look what they did to us !!!!

We seem to have a nasty habit of breaking other clubs runs ie Stockport - haven't won at home all season .

enough said

H Leicester City Best case - 3 pts Worst case - 0 pts

A Bristol Rovers Best case - 3 pts Worst case - 1 pt

A Swindon Town Best case - 3 pts Worst case - 3 pts

H Scunthorpe Best case - 3 pts Worst case - 1 pt

IMO, we can beat all 4, I reckon the worst we could do would be 5, but I think we'll be round about 8 points, which would be more than satisfactory (preferably going WDDW!)

H Leicester City

A Bristol Rovers

A Swindon Town

H Scunthorpe

If we come out of those four games well, we can really start thinking about promotion. We're currently third, having played (and beaten) three of the other teams in the top six (we'll have played the remainder of the top six after the four games in question).