Sweet and Tender Hooligan

From the Telegraph. Hmmm?!

Morrissey plumps for Millwall game

Until now Millwall’s roster of famous fans has not been extensive.

By Jim White

While Arsenal boast everyone from Frank Warren to Piers Morgan and the Chelsea directors’ box frequently resembles an annual convention of the national association of luvvies and wannabes, at the New Den celebrity stretches no further than Des O’Connor.

Times, though, are about to change. After being spotted swanking around Los Angeles in a Millwall shirt with “Mobster” printed on the back, Manchester’s greatest musical miserablist, Morrissey, has let it be known to club officials that he would like to attend the next home game, against Leeds. While not previously regarded as a club that might have much to offer the patron saint of introspection, some of the singer’s solo output would suggest he has been auditioning for his enrolment as a member of F Troop for some time.

Surely Viva Hate, Maladjusted or Ringleader of the Tormentors would make ideal tunes to soundtrack the entrance of the Lions. Though it appears the singer’s most famous number – Bigmouth Strikes Again – has already been appropriated by the club’s only other well-known supporter: Danny Baker.

Guest oa_exile
as he doesn't want to the first of the gang to die.

Which proves the point that he is not really a Wall fan , as Wall fans really does not give a flying .........

Which proves the point that he is not really a Wall fan , as Wall fans really does not give a flying .........

With him following Millwall now, it really will show that they're going nowhere fast. In fact, I think all this just looks like a miserable lie to me anyway.

With him following Millwall now, it really will show that they're going nowhere fast. In fact, I think all this just looks like a miserable lie to me anyway.

Et cetera, Et Cetera, Et Cetera, Et Cetera........

:wink:

Edited by oafc_ok

Guest oa_exile
It'll be over exiles head anyway, given he's into shíte like AC/DC and Whitesnake and Rainbow and Deep Purple and Led Zeppelin and ......

Believe it or not FMS I actually know who Mr Smith is and more to the point those classic tracks like "Hang the DJ" .....quality *Cough* :shock: