Tonights rarely wrong

In tonights raely wrong on page 10 there is a half page advert "in association with Oldham Evening Chronicle."

Basically it says that by attending the 2 homes games against Scunthorpe and Yeovil and collecting vouchers at the turnstiles, you can claim a free ticket for the Orient Game on Saturday the 20th December. Alternatively, season ticket holders can claim a £15 voucher in the club shop.

I thought this may have also been promoted at the same time on the official site. And on this message board. Or have I just done that? :mmm:

Cheers,

Harry

In tonights raely wrong on page 10 there is a half page advert "in association with Oldham Evening Chronicle."

Basically it says that by attending the 2 homes games against Scunthorpe and Yeovil and collecting vouchers at the turnstiles, you can claim a free ticket for the Orient Game on Saturday the 20th December. Alternatively, season ticket holders can claim a £15 voucher in the club shop.

I thought this may have also been promoted at the same time on the official site. And on this message board. Or have I just done that? :mmm:

Cheers,

Harry

good idea imo

Cheers,

Harry

I thought the same and wondered if it had been posted already.

We have to win both games to get the ticket/voucher though. Great idea nonetheless! :dance:

If the voucher is availible can season ticket holders claim the free ticket instead as I'm sure that would do more good to the club if season ticket holders brought a mate along for free (I'm sure most of you know someone would come for free) than spent their money on tat in the club shop.

If the voucher is availible can season ticket holders claim the free ticket instead as I'm sure that would do more good to the club if season ticket holders brought a mate along for free (I'm sure most of you know someone would come for free) than spent their money on tat in the club shop.

They'd run the risk of people who know a season ticket holder just saying "I'll go to the free one" rather than going to all 3. And then the possible problem of that one game being awful.

Nice to see them doing something ... just think the offer should be "and if we don't win both games you get the next game free".

Several hundred kids and their parents have got free tickets for the Scunthorpe Tuesday night match too - for reading books in the Summer holidays!

Good to see more effort going in to marketing the club.

the way our home form is im already banking on the freebie, it does say season ticket holders will recieve a £15 club shop voucher if we win both games so all in all i think its a great idea, with the £15 voucher you will probably buy a new shirt for a loved one for christmas, therefore giving the club an extra £25. They are not daft, heres to the two wins.

people might get behind the team more if theres 'something in it for them'

probably not though

I think it’s a good one for this reason. Win the first one and it might get a bit of excitement around the promo, it’s about creating a bandwagon of support with people wanting to come back for more. And it costs nowt if we get stuffed, so everyone’s a winner