It says on the OS that the Main stand upper is already sold out for tomorrow.

Apparently the main stand paddock Chaddy Road End is almost sold out with less than 100 tickets left in the other half. I would suggest you get down to BP tomorrow morning if you want a paddock ticket and haven't already got one.

There is still room in the RRE and the Chaddy End, however my advice to those who want to go in the Rocky and haven't yet got a ticket is get there early.

It looks like tomorrow will see the biggest turnout of home fans this season so far.

As it looks like Leicester will sell out the crowd tomorrow should be around the 9,200 mark. 6,500 tics and 2,700 Leicester.

Cheers,

Harry

it's times like this ( and as much as they don't come around that often! ) with having work before the game tomorrow, i'm glad i have a season ticket....

this is not a pop at the 'non-believers' but under the circumstances i probably wouldn't make it if i didn't have a ST

Edited by thetramdriver

it's times like this ( and as much as they don't come around that often! ) with having work before the game tomorrow, i'm glad i have a season ticket....

this is not a pop at the 'non-believers' but under the circumstances i probably wouldn't make it if i didn't have a ST

I was told tickets in the RRE were sold out by the ticket office...

Dont have a ticket was supposed to be working, but have blagged myself to finish at 1.3, I cant get to BP til about 2.30 because of this.

ANYONE WITH A SPARE TICKET IN ANY END I WILL BE VERY VERY GRATEFUL. Didn't think it would be so full.

Dont have a ticket was supposed to be working, but have blagged myself to finish at 1.3, I cant get to BP til about 2.30 because of this.

ANYONE WITH A SPARE TICKET IN ANY END I WILL BE VERY VERY GRATEFUL. Didn't think it would be so full.

Pukka, you should be ok if you just head for the Chaddy. Its pay on the turnstiles there. :chaddy:

If my guess of a crowd of 9,200 is correct, there will still be 1,100 (capacity now reduced to 10,300 due to increased segregation in the RRE) spare seats. Which means we will have ppl on here tomorrow night saying "No way was the crowd only 9,200. I couldn't see any spare seats so the crowd must have been at least 10,000.

Should we start a pole as to who the 1st member will be to post on that thread? :thumbsdown:

Cheers,

Harry

At 1.00pm today there were still 2000 left for the Chaddy End pay at the turnstile.