Malpass comments on local radio and BBC

I hope the players and Shez read these comments made by Swindons manager

"It is important that we start the game properly on Saturday, have the right mental approach and get points out of it.

"It's not a difficult game but it is a game we are more than capable of winning.

"If we play a half decent game, we'll get something."

Hope they dont take us seriousley despite being 10 points better off than them and 13 places higher up the league, at least shezz is always respectfull to the opposition.

Robert

"It's not a difficult game but it is a game we are more than capable of winning.

."

Hope they dont take us seriousley despite being 10 points better off than them and 13 places higher up the league, at least shezz is always respectfull to the opposition.

Robert

lets hope we make him eat his words with a good win for us

"It is important that we start the game properly on Saturday, have the right mental approach and get points out of it.

Robert

Brave!

sounds exactly like what shez would say to me

I imagine Shez would be saying something along the lines of, " For :censored: sake, it's only :censored: Swindon. They're :censored: :censored: Call yourselves :censored: professional :censored: footballers and you can't beat that :censored: shower of :censored: ?

Although he didn't say it to the papers of course!

I imagine Shez would be saying something along the lines of, " For :censored: sake, it's only :censored: Swindon. They're :censored: :censored: Call yourselves :censored: professional :censored: footballers and you can't beat that :censored: shower of :censored: ?

Although he didn't say it to the papers of course!

i imagine youre right

He certainly seems to know his stuff that Malpas!