Fantasy Football

No.

Fantasy Premier League

Im top of both OWTB leagues.

Chocolate Bunnymen is the name.

What, you mean the one's with threads up there? ^

'Tis the problem with most free ones as the sites depend on hits. It comes down to who has the most time on their hands to observe and substitute players than actually picking a decent team in the first place (aka The Sun). I'm guessing that all bar about five people have probably hardly looked at it since entering. But congratulations for your wonderful achievement.

NB. It appears you may mean a completely different one to which I was looking at though.

Edited by OldhamSheridan

What, you mean the one's with threads up there? ^

'Tis the problem with most free ones as the sites depend on hits. It comes down to who has the most time on their hands to observe and substitute players than actually picking a decent team in the first place (aka The Sun). I'm guessing that all bar about five people have probably hardly looked at it since entering. But congratulations for your wonderful achievement.

NB. It appears you may mean a completely different one to which I was looking at though.

Anyone can pick the best team at the start of the season. The 'art' of fantasy football is gambling on players that could be good prospects and choosing players that are in form throughout the season. For example i had Zaki from the start instead of picking an expensive player like torres.

I very much doubt everyone in those two leagues bar 5 people have hardly looked at their team since entering.

Its a good achievement so far as at the moment i stand to win a lot of money from bets with people in the various leagues im in.

Anyone can pick the best team at the start of the season. The 'art' of fantasy football is gambling on players that could be good prospects and choosing players that are in form throughout the season. For example i had Zaki from the start instead of picking an expensive player like torres.

I very much doubt everyone in those two leagues bar 5 people have hardly looked at their team since entering.

Its a good achievement so far as at the moment i stand to win a lot of money from bets with people in the various leagues im in.

Ooo Peter long way to go yet! cheers for the help though:D haha

And therein lies the time issue mentioned earlier, rather than ability to 'spot a player' at the start of the season, and live and die by that decision (in The Sun's case, bar a couple of Transfer Windows). When you can chop and change forty odd times it just becomes a competition on who can look up fixtures the most.

If anyone can pick the best team at the start of the season I'm surprised these things ever took off. :wink:

You might be top but I would not stoop so low as to pick the diving Portugese cheat.

I won't win it but I'll maintain the moral high ground.

My rules are straight forward:

No United

No City

No Wigan

No Bolton

As I said before, it may well prevent me having any chance of winning the league but at least there is never some part of me that looks on Text when I get home from the game and think 'Oh good, Ronaldo got a hat-trick'

You might be top but I would not stoop so low as to pick the diving Portugese cheat.

No United

No City

No Wigan

No Bolton

As I said before, it may well prevent me having any chance of winning the league but at least there is never some part of me that looks on Text when I get home from the game and think 'Oh good, Ronaldo got a hat-trick'

lol, if you dont have lampard or ronaldo no point playin.

No United

No City

No Wigan

No Bolton

Likewise, I consigned myself to mid-table mediocrity in a Predictions League at work by never ever predicting United would win.

Euros were a different kettle of fish, before you start finger-pointing, Mark :wink::bblue2:

lol, if you dont have lampard or ronaldo no point playin.

It was the case last season but they've made said players ridiculously expensive now. There's no way Ronaldo will outscore two decent performers put together this season.

But yeah, there's a distinct advantage to those who actually check up rabidly on all the Premiership and eyeup teams playing twice in a gameweek.

Having Ronaldo as your captain would outscore 'two decent performers'.

I check my team once or twice a week. I pay an interest in all footie games so know pretty much who will be playin and when. Id rather have sky sports news on tv than a lot of other crap they put on.