Judging an unfit Ormerod?

Quality player back in his heyday, but he arrived here really unfit which was partly to be expected given the amount of playing time he got at PNE.

However if he wants games here he'll have to get himself fit sooner rather than later or he'll be a last 20 minute man given Alessandra's return to form and the fact that Hughesy is actually undroppable.

To sum up, he's not :censored:e but it's understandable why people say he is.

:pimp:

Quality player back in his heyday, but he arrived here really unfit which was partly to be expected given the amount of playing time he got at PNE.

However if he wants games here he'll have to get himself fit sooner rather than later or he'll be a last 20 minute man given Alessandra's return to form and the fact that Hughesy is actually undroppable.

To sum up, he's not :censored:e but it's understandable why people say he is.

:pimp:

It must be only me who gets the impression that when footballers don't get any football, it shouldn't mean they close down their own personal fitness programme too. I ain't saying he's crap, it's just that I can't any decent explanation for a player of his stature to be dragging is sorry ass for 20 mins, and claiming that he can't draw air in fast enough. His touch and his technical nous would need some first team engagements to get his eye in, but to be gassed - by his own admission - is unacceptable.

It must be only me who gets the impression that when footballers don't get any football, it shouldn't mean they close down their own personal fitness programme too. I ain't saying he's crap, it's just that I can't any decent explanation for a player of his stature to be dragging is sorry ass for 20 mins, and claiming that he can't draw air in fast enough. His touch and his technical nous would need some first team engagements to get his eye in, but to be gassed - by his own admission - is unacceptable.

Sound comment - I just think he has had his day - even at Forest on loan last season he only scored 3 in 11 games - not a great return for a top striker

Sound comment - I just think he has had his day - even at Forest on loan last season he only scored 3 in 11 games - not a great return for a top striker

3 in 11 is OK and better than a number of strikers we have had. Also Brett looks like a Hughes / Alice type player in that he brings others into the game.

I like the look of him, but I agree he should be getting pretty close to fitness by now.