Players or management on here?

I know Newyorkboss is reportedly one of the 3 amigos but do u think any of the players or even Shez is on here under a psuedonym? Gotta say if i was Chris Taylor, and not just a player but a fan as well, i'd be on.

So if they are, wonder if they pay any attention? Maybe read some of the comments on here and shed a tear?

Just for the record, i'm not a latics player or Shez..... I'm Brad Pitt!

I know Newyorkboss is reportedly one of the 3 amigos but do u think any of the players or even Shez is on here under a psuedonym? Gotta say if i was Chris Taylor, and not just a player but a fan as well, i'd be on.

So if they are, wonder if they pay any attention? Maybe read some of the comments on here and shed a tear?

That is all conjecture and hearsay ... the club dont even know this site exists

:wink:

I've always thought Derek is Chris Taylor: "TAYLOR'S SH*T! SELL HIM TO BLACKPOOL IN EXCHANGE FOR A DONKEY! (please everyone,please say that's crap and say nice things about me...)"

Hmmm, some common traits? Hair colour, build, age - oh, hang on, being under 50 isn't really a definable trait.

It's hard enough for some fans to read some of the 2 bob bit that's spouted on here at times, never mind a player/anyone from the club having to read some of it!!! :wink: