Jones Stopped Taylors game.

Taylor was awesome in the first 6/7 games and has been very average since the Jones boyo came along and this coincidece with our wheels coming off....

so jones sliding it to taylor down the byline and taylor refusing to take onybody on is jones fault????

taylor had the defender in his pocket and was there for the taking..he didnt run at him until the last 5 mins,if he had done it from the off things may have been different.....

Taylor is the most overrated player we have. How can he go from running 2 Scunthorpe defenders ragged to not even being arsed to run at one s**t yeovil defender. I think he needs dropping and quick cos he is definately a player in his comfort zone. And as for Danny Jones hes been defensively good, but how Mick Mccarthy can say hes a winger Ill never know, he looks so uncomfortable when comfronted in the oppos half. To me yesterday that game was looking for a craig davies or chris o grady, someone who would run at their back line and do the work in the channels cos the 2 strikers did naff all aswell.

Also is it me or has Andy Liddell become no good at delivering a ball. Usually thats all hes good for but his quality has been bobbings in the last few games. And why on earth was Kevin Maher allowed to take 4 corners which he didnt even get past the 1st man.

Taylor is the most overrated player we have. How can he go from running 2 Scunthorpe defenders ragged to not even being arsed to run at one s**t yeovil defender. I think he needs dropping and quick cos he is definately a player in his comfort zone. And as for Danny Jones hes been defensively good, but how Mick Mccarthy can say hes a winger Ill never know, he looks so uncomfortable when comfronted in the oppos half. To me yesterday that game was looking for a craig davies or chris o grady, someone who would run at their back line and do the work in the channels cos the 2 strikers did naff all aswell.

Also is it me or has Andy Liddell become no good at delivering a ball. Usually thats all hes good for but his quality has been bobbings in the last few games. And why on earth was Kevin Maher allowed to take 4 corners which he didnt even get past the 1st man.

Overated???? Taylor IS the best player we have...no question... we just need to use his skill to our best advantage and play him in the middle behind the front two.

An early contender for this month's "wrongest post," award.

Guest oa_exile
Overated???? Taylor IS the best player we have...no question... we just need to use his skill to our best advantage and play him in the middle behind the front two.

He is the best skillful player we have, Chris just needs to realise that beating the defender or defender's is all well and good but it's that telling final pass or shot on goal that matters.

Taylor was awesome in the first 6/7 games and has been very average since the Jones boyo came along and this coincidece with our wheels coming off....

I suppose Jones was also at fault for Taylor allowing a great cross-field ball when in acres of space to bounce over his head and out of play by initially running toward it and then changing his mind and retreating?! This is simple, schoolboy stuff.

Taylor has been excellent on the whole this season but he can be completely bloody brainless when he wants to be. That said he's certainly not on his own by any stretch!

I suppose Jones was also at fault for Taylor allowing a great cross-field ball when in acres of space to bounce over his head and out of play by initially running toward it and then changing his mind and retreating?! This is simple, schoolboy stuff.

Oh god. Thanks for reminding me Dan. A complete TAXI! moment. I think that summed up the game for me.

Taylor is the most overrated player we have. How can he go from running 2 Scunthorpe defenders ragged to not even being arsed to run at one s**t yeovil defender. I think he needs dropping and quick cos he is definately a player in his comfort zone.

Careful you not allowed to criticise Taylor on this board, or Gregan or Hughes for that matter. Anyone else though go for it, more so if he is called Craig Davies then you will keep the natives happy!