Only took them 5 minutes then..

Been lookin at the stats of the otha games on the web, we are the only team in the country who are not fielding a full squad, ie not enough subs, its amatuerish, 45 mins to save your job shez, or turn the light out on yer way out!

Pathetic! Three away games on the trot where we've been 2-0 down at HT against an 'average' opposition.

Worst defence in England. Abysmal. And we can only name 6 subs with none of them being a striker. So how could we change it?

Shez out? I've a feeling it's coming.

E4e

PPOOR

Been lookin at the stats of the otha games on the web, we are the only team in the country who are not fielding a full squad, ie not enough subs, its amatuerish, 45 mins to save your job shez, or turn the light out on yer way out!

Did the same at Dale! FFS if there's no youth teamers, ESPECIALLY A STRIKER, who can make up the numbers then we're in ****!!

E4e

SZOUT

Pathetic! Three away games on the trot where we've been 2-0 down at HT against an 'average' opposition.

Worst defence in England. Abysmal. And we can only name 6 subs with none of them being a striker. So how could we change it?

Shez out? I've a feeling it's coming.

E4e

PPOOR

Wiiliams is fit, he's a striker, name him for the bench, even if its just to give him match day experience....THATS HOW!

Brilliant, we get a goal back and your still going on about Shez losing his job. Get a grip

Cos he's doin :censored:e mate. The place is a shambles at the moment from a concrete base. Yeah wever got a goal back and still losin to a team thats going down with the worst defensive record in the entire football league.

Cos he's doin :censored:e mate. The place is a shambles at the moment from a concrete base. Yeah wever got a goal back and still losin to a team thats going down with the worst defensive record in the entire football league.

I'd say Sheridan's job is safe until at least the end of January.

Brilliant, we get a goal back and your still going on about Shez losing his job. Get a grip

Hey dude its all about opinions, even a win today shouldnt be enuff to save him, but thats my opinion, and being on a board that encourages freedom of speech i am, as are the others on here entitled to do so, just because it dos,nt agree with yours dont feel agreived, get a grip man!

I'd say Sheridan's job is safe until at least the end of January.

Think Dec 20th will be a big day for Shez .. if he is still in the job then he will be ok for the rest of the season.

I'm not shouting Shez out .... I'm an Oldham fan I want the best for the team no matter who the manager is !

For the following reasons something needs to be done:

1. Time taken to sign players is appealing, dithering over a player has lost us over 3 now

2. Organising and planning of the team. Why when told to stay over night by TTA as Shez decided to travel down on the monrings of most long away games because he doent like stop overs !!

3. The squad in general, unbalanced at best, but with the size of the squad we had in Aug why has he let players be loaned out ?

4. From what I'm told shez was the main reason behind not having a reserve team this season. IMO this as weaked the squad !

5. Shez loyality to some players is misguided. If a player lets the team down they have to be dealt with, even if they are Gregan.. Allot. Hughes..

6,7,8 not for a public MB !!

Who'd you bring in to replace him then?

dunno mate, thats down to hardy n the 3 Amigos. i want whats best for MY CLUB, i have been patient, but aftet the last cpl o weeks i dont feel shez is the right man, we are not progressin, like i said b4, just my opinion