Only took them 5 minutes then..

Waheyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

And some were slagging Shez off for not shuffling the midfield around .. :unsure:

Yes, I'll be absolutely delighted for the club and Sheridan should we rescue our FA Cup this season. But the shambles over the past 2 months need addressing.

Oh yes indeed. even Curzon are winning 3-0 brother. Arsenal beat the scum, Latics (fingers x'd) are in the hat and a steak tonight.

Arsenal beatin Scum is a birthday present from the gods, 2-0 down and gettin summat outa this is also awesome..but Curzon feckin Ashton, you tryna wind me up?

Sorry for the silly thing I said earlier!

It's just a lot of the posting on this forum are really getting under my skin, I think they're way over the top with the negativity as soon as we struggle a bit.

So I thought I'd give a ridiculous comment back to try and get under the skin of the negs.

Chin up guys, we're not doing THAT badly y'know!

It's just a lot of the posting on this forum are really getting under my skin, I think they're way over the top with the negativity as soon as we struggle a bit.

So I thought I'd give a ridiculous comment back to try and get under the skin of the negs.

i lost 20 bloody quid arghhhhhhhhhh

Never mind lets hope we win the replay and it will be well worth it.....ithink!

This is what the Forum is for, negative or Positive others wil feel the same and forums are the modern day pub were fans can spout off crap whcih they believe or is their opinion.

People are free to say what they want has long as it doesn't get personal

You don't even think it's up for debate?

Who'd you bring in to replace him then?
load of bollcks getting rid of him but believe it or not some peopleon here would actually bring back  ronnie moore for instance, but if someone else did how long do u think it would take people o initially say why the hell as he come  d then in turn" you dont know wot u doing"  100% dat would happen after this weeks ludicrous postingsdont get me wrong i talk bollocks viv the rest butt hiis week, has been the worst since logging on here bout 18 months yeh have an opinion by all means bt god forbid have a word wiv yourslves Edited by neiladamsheadband

The majority of posters on page 1 need shooting. How many times in the past years have we been able to recover from a deficit. This season we've done it more than I'd prefer...I'd rather be in front, but we have bucked up and come back. That is NOT a lost dressing room. There are things that do need to be addressed and I'm certain it will happen......

THIS IS OUR SEASON.....KEEP THE FAITH

The majority of posters on page 1 need shooting. How many times in the past years have we been able to recover from a deficit. This season we've done it more than I'd prefer...I'd rather be in front, but we have bucked up and come back. That is NOT a lost dressing room. There are things that do need to be addressed and I'm certain it will happen......

THIS IS OUR SEASON.....KEEP THE FAITH

Two scrappy goals against the poorest defence in England merely papers over the cracks. Opinions are the same as they were when we were 2-0 down at half time against poor opposition...AGAIN.

E4e

SRTIT

I swear half the people on here would have rather us lost, so they could rant about it...

Coming back from 2-0 down at half time is difficult for any team, no matter what the opposition!

I think even ManUre would stuggle to come back from 2-0 down against, say, Curzon Ashton!

cheer up, we're in the draw!