I know it will probably upset a lot of u cos there are some out there that really kiss his ass........ But.....

Big penalty giving away turning circle of the QE2 snails paced donkey! He's bloody hopeless.....

Just my opinion.

Don't get me wrong, he will win 99 out of 100 headers but apart from that..... I'm not a fan.

2 penalties in 2 weeks. Every time he chases anyone in the penalty area it's heart in mouth time?

But like I said, just my opinion. Certainly don't think it makes me a tit! That Ronaldo is overated too.....

Well I wont disagree with that. I just don't understand some of the negativity on here.

The situation and standard of play at the club is deteriorating. That's why you'll find increasingly more and more are questioning Sheridan. For me Sheridan is very much on report currently. If he turns this dip around he'll get my pat on the back. This club need's the FA Cup money cos without it we can't go forward and I want this club to go forward...do you?

I'm not being negative. I love owdhum I do! I just think we could do with a quicker younger centre half.

Actually, on reflection, I am a bit of a tit.....

Edited by BlueJazzer

I know it will probably upset a lot of u cos there are some out there that really kiss his ass........ But.....

Big penalty giving away turning circle of the QE2 snails paced donkey! He's bloody hopeless.....

Just my opinion.

Tell it to Gary McAlister and other people who know they are talking about.

On his day Gregan is one of the best centre backs in this division, but from last season ive just never consistently rated him. He walks around like he owns the place and tbh makes just as many mistakes as Eards, but because its Gregan gets away with them and no-one mentions them.

which day though,woe betide anyone who dares question the footballing ability of the mighty man,on his day eardley is :censored: hot aswell but nowt gets said when people rip into him.one team one cause one outcome.whoever puts the jersey on for the cause we need to get behind each and everyone of em,keep the faith in the club,in the manager,in the players and what the hell in each other,god i feel good now,ktf.

Don't get me wrong, he will win 99 out of 100 headers but apart from that..... I'm not a fan.

2 penalties in 2 weeks. Every time he chases anyone in the penalty area it's heart in mouth time?

But like I said, just my opinion. Certainly don't think it makes me a tit! That Ronaldo is overated too.....

Am I missing something here?

Did we concede a penalty against Yeovil last week?

Cheers,

harry

Was about to say the same thing. Gregan getting blamed for anything now! haha :wink:

hes the kind of player you want in your team rather than playing against you....his football brain so to speak will and should make up for his lack of pace....however he is resorting to old style tactics again to win the situation and 9 out of 10 times its going against him....

i think he has a lot on his mind at the moment with everything going on in his life and certain allegations,so i think it couldnt do any harm to leave him out for a game or two,and give stam a run in the team

Firstly extremely dodgy penalty - Owusu backing into Greegs who didn't do much more than stand his ground.

Secondly Greegs didn't have a great half but was covering Stam who was getting pulled all over in the first half and left us exposed at the back - Owusu even did him for mobility and pace towards the end of the half which was v worrying.

That said 2nd Half Stam inproved and played a lot better. Maher came on and did very well - best I have seen from him though, released Whittaker who advanced more and became more menacing.

Overall wasn't a great performance but did enough to deserve the draw. We had a lot of the ball without menacing too much imo

did greegs get subbed at half time? some might say thats poetic justice at the moment. others would say its massive coinkidink, we would have managed to pull it round anyway

For a period in the first half, Lomax was playing on the right wing and it smacked of Shez having completely run out of ideas. He needed to make a big call at half time and his choice was to take of Gregan, who had a fairly poor half. We will never know what would have happened if Gregan had stayed on but I'm fairly confident in saying that we wouldn't have got back into the game with Lomax on the right wing. He could have taken Stam off to achieve the same ends but he didn't and all that matters is that we're still in the cup.

For a period in the first half, Lomax was playing on the right wing and it smacked of Shez having completely run out of ideas. He needed to make a big call at half time and his choice was to take of Gregan, who had a fairly poor half. We will never know what would have happened if Gregan had stayed on but I'm fairly confident in saying that we wouldn't have got back into the game with Lomax on the right wing. He could have taken Stam off to achieve the same ends but he didn't and all that matters is that we're still in the cup.

what was the starting formation?

Jones on the left wing, Taylor on the right wing, Lomax at left back and Rubes at right back. It wasn't working, so Shez moved Jones back to left back and Lomax onto the right wing.

Gordon Bennett that sounds a bit out of left field. I presume that when Maher came on Lomax went to RB Hazell to CB and Jones to LB, Taylor RW and Whittaker LW or was it not that simple?

Gordon Bennett that sounds a bit out of left field. I presume that when Maher came on Lomax went to RB Hazell to CB and Jones to LB, Taylor RW and Whittaker LW or was it not that simple?

Whittaker remained fairly central but apart from that, spot on.

No, hang on, I'm wrong. Taylor played left wing second half.

Edited by Takemeanywhere

I also forgot to commend you on a top pun! I'm off to the pub now, so please direct all further enquiries to those who are less confused than myself :wink: