[b]Jones on the left wing, Taylor on the right wing[/b], Lomax at left back and Rubes at right back. It wasn't working, so Shez moved Jones back to left back and Lomax onto the right wing.

Hang on a minute.....all of the expert "champ managers" on here have been saying that's GOT to be forward.......no :censored: it didn't work!!! What's worrying though now, is taht even Shez must be reading some of the crap as well!!

Hang on a minute.....all of the expert "champ managers" on here have been saying that's GOT to be forward.......no :censored: it didn't work!!! What's worrying though now, is taht even Shez must be reading some of the crap as well!!

To be fair, Shez has started with it before...

Gregan - is it fair to say that he plays pretty well, except when he has just signed a permanent contract or been arrested under supsicion of drink driving? It seems to me that he's been excellent except when either of the two above apply.

I need to apologize...... For some insane reason i thought that Greegarse had conceded two pens in the last week or so..... Dunno why? It was a Hughes handball that gave away the previous penalty. I can only think i had his sending off against Hartlepool (?) on my mind. Anyway, sorry Greegs.

Still thinks he's a bit of a donkey mind.......

:jester:

I know it will probably upset a lot of u cos there are some out there that really kiss his ass........ But.....

Big penalty giving away turning circle of the QE2 snails paced donkey! He's bloody hopeless.....

Just my opinion.

I was going to start a new thread on same subject so this has saved me --

Is Gregan an asset or liability ???

Technically he is a better player than Stam but when he plays teamwork at the back disappears.

Last season the defence was quite solid - this year at times extremely poor.

Every player covered each other last season yet this season we appear so reliant on Gregan at the back that when he makes a mistake we concede or it is a penalty ?

Is Gregan upsetting the balance of the side ?

We have won more without Gregan than with so is it time to drop him ??

I think yes.