Isn't it funny

Right am leavin it there. Not one member of this board can question my loyalty to this club nor have it's best interests at heart. Like the rest on here, I ain't unique. Quite simply for me it's not good enough to lose against the likes of Swindon (who Histon sorted out today) Bristol Rovers (who Bournemouth sorted out today) Morecombe, Rochdale, Stockport, Yeovil and struggle at Chetenham today with few strikers available (after having loads 2 weeks back) and not filling the bench. Further I don't think the boardroom thinks so either! Like I said higher up the MB, Sheridan is paid to sort it and sort it he will or he'll be gone. I hope he turns it around. It will be interesting to see the fall out from Gregans none return for the 2nd half incidently.

Ooooh, our reserve team lost to Morecombe on penalties <_<

Remind me when we lost to Rochdale?!

So what if we struggled? If you can struggle, but still get a result that everyone'd have taken before the game, then you're a good team.

Christ man, we're 7th in the table, 2 wins (or even a win and a draw!) in the next 2, and you'll be back in the promotion bandwagon quick as a flash!

i think if you look at manure you will see ferguson sits in an elevated psition,there dug out so to speak is higher up than pitch level,has been for a fair few years...does this give him an advantage to see the bigger picture??? i dont know....but he does seem to know when to change things with great effect.

for me fergies greatest attribute is knowing when to fire off players who are past thier usefulness. will he still be playing gary neville in a year? not if e carries on like present. some of his fans will moan when he does it, but thats because theyre pretty crap at football analysis. i make no comparisons, you already know what i want you to think i mean.

We were 2-0 down at half time and everyone is calling for Shez's head disgusted at the fact we are going out of the cup. We drag it back to 2-2 and get a replay and now nobody has anything to say.

Some people are only happy to moan!

yeah bloody typical

oh no We didnt win

oh no - alessandra and samlley didnt score

oh no shez changed the team

oh no davies scores for stockport

oh no omerod dint play

and all crap like that

We've had a poor run of form, thats it. I can't believe people are suggesting that Shez's job is even in question, we're 7th in the league and in the hat for the second round of the cup.

I came away from the game against Yeovil last week disgusted, but not at Shez, at the players, they were the same set of 11 players that put in a brilliant performance just 4 days earlier against Scunthorpe.

:censored: it, can't be arsed!

Edited by Markoasis

yeah bloody typical

oh no We didnt win

oh no - alessandra and samlley didnt score

oh no shez changed the team

oh no davies scores for stockport

oh no omerod dint play

and all crap like that

actually its not oh no [insert whinge] its 'ive paid £21 for this and [insert whinge]'. now as i did not attend, but would not have whinged, would the club rather the whingers attend for the gate reciepts? to take it a step further if they all boo'd would the club not mind, because they paid?

sam allerdyce used to sit in the directors box for the first half,or until things get rough.

first and foremost everybody on this site barring the odd away fan are big oldham athletic fans..we all want to see the team do well...we all want to see the club in general do well.....the majority of us would like to see the manager do well....but there are some who quite rightly dont want to blow smoke up someones backside who they consider inadequate to get us out of this division.

shez as the player was and always will be a latics legend.....shez the manager is quite different.

pleasing things from today was he actually changed things for the start,then recognised it wasnt working and changed again at half time...that is a good move and what good managers do...my only gripe is the same as what shez'z is...consistency.

its not only down to the players to be consistent,but the manager as well...at the start of the season the way we came back against millwall and the way shez changed things around was like a breath of fresh air....sadly he hasnt done it often enough in recent games,stubbornly sticking to his game plan when its obvious to everybody it isnt working....and that is what will be his down falll.

yeovil was my first game....i will be back again as i know how oldham perform,but if there was a fair few floaters at that game they wont come back...

the basics were not in place,and it was like a pre season friendly pace for most of them..not a losing our unbeaten home run tempo game....

i only hope that we manage to scrape a few wins up and over christmas and it all comes good after that and we get what each and every one of us wants,promotion.

if come may and we havent and we are still miss firing and one good then 3 bad displays time to call it quits im afraid,and change managers...he will have had 3 years of the best financial backing any manager since big joe has had....and apart from a skirmish with the playoffs has done little to improve or move us forward.

Totaly agree from the best start to a season in 18yrs to the mess we are in now is a bit more than just lose of form, imo we are in a bit of a crises and it needs sorting fast before it costs us dear.

Edited by oorwillie59

It's strange how those that disagree think there's something wrong with those of us that agree 2 wins from 11 games including Swindon, Bristol Rovers, Stockport plus losing to Morecombe too is not good enough. I wonder how many of us actually attended all those games and witnessed the decline with they're own eyes. Felt the pain for for those 600 miles. Brothers...all brothers together and all brothers are one, those that aint...aint.

Edited by Lags

5 points from 1st?!

Shez out! :lol:

i think what some people are trying to enthasise,is the fact that if we hadnt had such a flying start,and just lumbered around in our usual style would we be 7th in the league with as many points as we have????

a good start will count for absolutely nothing if we dont take advantage of it and carry it forward....obviously this isnt happening at the moment because like it or not our current form would suggest relegation form

how many points have we taken from the last 9 games???

yes we may still be in a fairly good position and only 5 points off number 1....but going off current games will this still be the case at the end of this month...

im latics through and through,always have been always will be.....but you have to admit there is something seriosly wrong inside bp,and something not quite right with the team....

i suggest if shez cant motivate the players for the bread n butter games he gives harry redknapp a ring....

We have had our best few seasons in over a decade the last few years. That isn't the sort of thing that leads a sensibly run club to sack the manager.

This does not mean that Shez has not dropped a few bollocks recently.

On to next week then troops...

We were 2-0 down at half time and everyone is calling for Shez's head disgusted at the fact we are going out of the cup. We drag it back to 2-2 and get a replay and now nobody has anything to say.

Some people are only happy to moan!

I think you are a bit out of order if you are suggesting that Latics fans are happy when we get beat. I don't know a single latics fan who feels that way.

For that, Sir, may you spend 1000 years with your head stuck between Messers Jones and Calzaghe, with them really angry, and with a constantly replenishing flow of Marmite seeping from their gloves into your open wounds.

well you iver ( dont how to spell that) love it or hate it!

well you iver ( dont how to spell that) love it or hate it!

I think a worse punishment would be to read the chat room on the fight stream I am watching - it has degenerated into a Rangers vs Celtic vs Welsh vs Venezeulan (SP) vs Nepal vs USA vs USA (Latino faction) etc set of :censored:e. It's like being Slurms on the therapist's couch when they ask him about why he's REALLY so angry :wink:

I think a worse punishment would be to read the chat room on the fight stream I am watching - it has degenerated into a Rangers vs Celtic vs Welsh vs Venezeulan (SP) vs Nepal vs USA vs USA (Latino faction) etc set of :censored:e. It's like being Slurms on the therapist's couch when they ask him about why he's REALLY so angry :wink:

haha, im afraid im watcjing setanta for free, and i think joes next, thank god because im knakered

predictions:

if its not joe by points.

then joe by knockout 8th round.

p.s come on nepal

haha, im afraid im watcjing setanta for free, and i think joes next, thank god because im knakered

predictions:

if its not joe by points.

then joe by knockout 8th round.

p.s come on nepal

Celtic have no beef with Nepal.

I think Joe can knock him out if he wants to. I predict a conservative points victory. I am unsure as to which side of the Marmite divide the Welsh stand on, but I am 1/8 Welsh and have a Welsh surname, and I would rather eat :censored:. And I doubt it gets served on many Italian sandwiches either.

Celtic have no beef with Nepal.

I think Joe can knock him out if he wants to. I predict a conservative points victory. I am unsure as to which side of the Marmite divide the Welsh stand on, but I am 1/8 Welsh and have a Welsh surname, and I would rather eat :censored:. And I doubt it gets served on many Italian sandwiches either.

are celtic at home or away, if at home fine, if awat tut tut tut.

marmite.it does not matter..its just wrong

are celtic at home or away, if at home fine, if awat tut tut tut.

marmite.it does not matter..its just wrong

It just occurred to me, having no beef with Nepal is a wonderful example of cultural sensitivity. I bet Rangers would turn up there with Double Whoppers :wink: