Martin Allen

Apparently cheltenham should have had another 2 penalties yesterday, and ours was 'never a penalty'. I'll let that go,but....

"Who do you want in the draw, Martin?"

"It's be nice to get Liverpool."

Yeah, AC Milan or Barcelona'd be nice as well,but they're not in the draw either. Moron.

The mans a first class pr@@@ and his teams tactics and formations are neanderthal to say the least and regardless of how poor we think we are playing at the moment, I hope we send the t i t straight back down the motorway, still dreaming of drawing a 'big club'.....but they have to get to the 3rd round to do that the ejit!!

I don't like the flag as it is bit little england sounding. Lets just beat em 6 nil - enter Hughesy.

is hughsey eligible to play I thought if they weren't eligible in the first place they weren't eligible for the replay it happened last year with Lomax.

Can someone confirm

is hughsey eligible to play I thought if they weren't eligible in the first place they weren't eligible for the replay it happened last year with Lomax.

Can someone confirm

Can't remember the Lomax situation.

But suspension is different to being ineligible, so Hughes can play.

be good to see that st georges flag that he loves at the replay........

Be good to see the ground awash with England flags. Just to upset the little g*bsh*te, seeing as he gets so upset by them!

I used to discuss 'THAT' flag with Brentford fans whenever we'd play them and they all admitted they never saw any offence and it was embarrassing for the club the way Allen made a huge thing of our flag, which the press latched onto because he was a member of the Famous Allen Clan!

Be good to see the ground awash with England flags. Just to upset the little g*bsh*te, seeing as he gets so upset by them!

I used to discuss 'THAT' flag with Brentford fans whenever we'd play them and they all admitted they never saw any offence and it was embarrassing for the club the way Allen made a huge thing of our flag, which the press latched onto because he was a member of the Famous Allen Clan!

created a nice siege mentality for his team tho didnt it not a bad motivational tool

maybe shez should do something similar to wind the team up before they go on the pitch