New Sigs

Matt

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like number 2 the best...think i will stick with the one i currently have tho cos its got a Latics badge on.

Okay, I'll modify it tomorrow if the wife gives me a break from painting the kitchen...

Meanwhile, I had a couple of ideas for the Boosh sigs - one is non-Latics and the others are variations...

153m9zn.jpg

24e24hi.jpg

2cmkqhs.jpg

Okay, I'll modify it tomorrow if the wife gives me a break from painting the kitchen...

Dont worry mate you dont have too...unless oafc0000 wants a Jacobs sig.

TBH, my fave Jint is Michael Strahan. I know he has retired, but if u want to make a OAFC/Strahan sig, it would be much appreciated. And if yuo want me to pick my fave 72 image im sure i could!

Cheers pal!

Dont worry mate you dont have too...unless oafc0000 wants a Jacobs sig.

TBH, my fave Jint is Michael Strahan. I know he has retired, but if u want to make a OAFC/Strahan sig, it would be much appreciated. And if yuo want me to pick my fave 72 image im sure i could!

Cheers pal!

72 image? Come on Raggy, 92 surely...

It wouldn't involve Umenyiora (you didn't mean him did you?) and a certain QB on his backside would it?

Here's my #92....

2ns9p9x.jpg

With this one, I applied the image and added a fibre texture to it - erased the parts I didn't want, and multiplied. It gave me an interesting rainy effect over NYC...

2n08uag.jpg

original NYC:

http://i38.tinypic.com/25vdu.jpg

Right, better get a lick on with the painting before the Missus gets back from work....

Here's my #92....

2ns9p9x.jpg

With this one, I applied the image and added a fibre texture to it - erased the parts I didn't want, and multiplied. It gave me an interesting rainy effect over NYC...

2n08uag.jpg

original NYC:

http://i38.tinypic.com/25vdu.jpg

Right, better get a lick on with the painting before the Missus gets back from work....

Very very nice. And here are a couple of images, that if you could get into a sig it would be ace...

Strahan-Umenyiora-Brady-Sack-Super-Bowl-XLII.jpg

large_michael-strahan.jpg

I used to have a large version of the second one as my desktop background, looked pretty sweet.

Dont worry if you dont have time though, the new Strahan one is pretty sweet.

Meanwhile, I had a couple of ideas for the Boosh sigs - one is non-Latics and the others are variations...

153m9zn.jpg

24e24hi.jpg

2cmkqhs.jpg

Cheers Rummy will use them after Christmas and after Hughes signs his 2 year extension