New Sigs

Matt

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oa_exile
I like it a lot mate, but can I be a pain and ask you to do the same sort of thing but with Evgeni Malkin instead, please?! I know it's taking up your time, if you haven't got the time to do it then the Fleury one will do nicely. Thanks!

Queue Jumper ! :angry:

Guest oa_exile
OK, that's you banged to rights...now for that bloody Sheridans_world...

:mmm: That's what you think :wink:

I try to be nice on here (not very often) and people take liberties :naughty:

Think you need another source for the badge :wink: not that I am an expert :lol:

I don't think it's anything to do with the quality of the image, it's just the badge - after all these years - I think it's rubbish..

vdeqsg.jpg

EDIT: No probs jss

Guest oa_exile
I don't think it's anything to do with the quality of the image, it's just the badge - after all these years - I think it's rubbish..

The only other I can find is this one I have taken from one of my shirts, maybe images better ?

b188_0-1.jpg

They are too small I'm afraid, if you pixel stretch an image it looks like crap 100% of the time. I can get a bigger one though because I'll scan an old programme and take the badge off that. I still think the old badge is rubbish.

Guest oa_exile
They are too small I'm afraid, if you pixel stretch an image it looks like crap 100% of the time. I can get a bigger one though because I'll scan an old programme and take the badge off that. I still think the old badge is rubbish.

I agree BUT how about using all three ?

DBXL8LCAL95I66CA400JQCCALMNV4HCANVG.jpg

oldham.gif

Deuuuuuuuuuuuuceeee.....

29x8z5t.jpg

Last game for the Saints at the 'dome this weekend? Could be...

Pendle Blues? If you have any stock pics, let me have them and I'll see what I can do - bigger the better...

edit:

svh2dk.jpg

didn't like the text.

9h6lh5.jpg

I agree BUT how about using all three ?

I can't do anything with it. The Wylde stock you've posted is waaaaay too small, I've had to "age" the image on the sigs I've done with Wylde to try to hide the pixel stretch. If you look at the Fluery sig and the image of him on that tag - it's nice and crisp. This is because the size of the render is about 2000px square.