New Sigs

Matt

Guest oa_exile
I can't do anything with it. The Wylde stock you've posted is waaaaay too small

Something you dont see very often around "ees eer parts" the common Rodger Wylde pickie :(

Collectors item :wink:

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your rendering/effects is amazing!

You must teach!

I tried myself with some cool effects for a friend on another forum. I must admit it's good but I need to learn the art and skill to it.

f_Untitled2m_91ed209.jpg

Could I get another signature please?

Oldham with Bastian Schweinsteiger?

Edited by OAFCguy

Yeah I'll do a Schweinsteiger tonight for you.

Just get hold of some tutorials (tuts) and practice and practice and practice. You'll notice over the last two weeks or so my sigs have got a little better, I try to get some Photoshop practice in every day - it's not easy when it's just a bit of fun/hobby. It does help if you have "some artist" about you in the first place, I think you clearly have. One of the mods, pdw is a pro, maybe you should have a word with him? I may be out of line, so don't be sending him loads of PM's lol.

With the Mario work you've done above, now this is something the guys would say on the gfx forums I go on (and pdw - correct me if I'm wrong), but there's no depth to it. You've got a good main render - Mario - and you've picked a decent c4d stock, work with lighting layers, gradient fills, gradient maps, to get some depth. From what I can gather it's all about depth and lighting. The Thomas sig that I did last night - my current one, all I did was read a few tuts and try them out - with patience and practice you can get results. It took me about 5 hours in total, over two days - and I'm still not happy with it looking at it now...

Have you got Photoshop? I can send you my .psd's so you can see how I build my layers and so-on.

...oh and you are only as good as the renders that you have. The NFL photography I've used is superb, that probably goes some way to help me use effects to best - well, effect. Top European football is the same, the market is loaded with really good photography, it's a big help - I suppose we can say this of all top flight sports or top celebs etc. As I've said before, if you're playing around with a 200px square stock or render, it's gonna be crap.

Rummy you've done a cracker that Leeslover has used with OAFC - Celtic - LCCC.

Would it be possible to have the same one but with the Celtic removed (as I really dont give a monkeys about Scottish Football and Latics and Lancashire are my only 2 sporting allegencies).

Cheers in advance if you can.