New Sigs

Matt

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right... might as well gt a new signature seeing Hughesy is obviously on the way out :wink:

Could you have a go at this...

Latics crest (lesft)... the finnish Hockey crest (centre :wink: ) and the logo of the greatest Hockey team in the world... Jokerit Helsinki...(right)

Jokerit Home site

suomilogo.gif

logo%20Jokerit.jpg

Thanks in advance... and good luck!

Edited by BigfinLatic

Sorry if I missed it, but how can I upload one of the Lancashire/Latics sigs?

Thanks

Go MY CONTROLS> In the left hand panel click on EDIT SIGNATURE and use the text box as you would a post - click on the INSERT IMAGE icon and paste the image link> Click on UPDATE MY SIGNATURE and there you go.

Right... might as well gt a new signature seeing Hughesy is obviously on the way out :wink:

Thanks in advance... and good luck!

Bloody hell, not asking for much there are you lol!

The clown is only going to cause you trouble BF!

I had exactly the same thought Martin lol!

Rummy, you know how technologically inept I am, can you extract that image of Leezy's jumper (unfortunately also featuring Leezy) and stick that onto one? Maybe beside the OAFC badge, or Chaddy being stupid or something? Just a festive variation!

Okay, point me in the direction of the images and I'll see what I can do - not sure what to expect with this one!

Rummy, you know how technologically inept I am, can you extract that image of Leezy's jumper (unfortunately also featuring Leezy) and stick that onto one? Maybe beside the OAFC badge, or Chaddy being stupid or something? Just a festive variation!

My recently bumped thread on't main board should show you the way. Knock yourself out... Come to think of it, I've always felt that monkey siclk yellow isn't Chaddy's colour...

Jokerit...

5lnp8j.jpg

Ho Ho Hooo! That is fantastic Matt - Thanks!

(I see you have cleverly avoided using the Joker image for my own sake! I like It!!! :wink:

Bye Bye Hughesy.... :disappointed: (for now... until I have a little play around...)

Edited by BigfinLatic