Byfield's Missus

I just hope he shows a bit more heart in playing for us, than a few previous short term loanees - or have we got an over paid billy big bollo@@@ who doesn't give a flying ... about playing for us.

Jamelia was sat with us today with her kids and another lady did anyone else notice?

Jamelia was sat with us today with her kids and another lady did anyone else notice?

She was sat with Reuben's partner. Which is why the pair of them came waving at the away end at the end of the game. God knows why some Latics fans thought they were waving at them and not their wives/girlfriends. :lol:

She was sat with Reuben's partner. Which is why the pair of them came waving at the away end at the end of the game. God knows why some Latics fans thought they were waving at them and not their wives/girlfriends. :lol:

thats bollox rocky and you know it!!!!!!!!!!

he was waving at her to show where i was sat!!!!!! :wink:

so we'll b seein her at bp then? take mm's crown?

http://www.***removed***.com[/url]

Visit My Website for relationships or just fun! includes state of the art webchat. the newest dating site aimed directly at latics fansbrand new site!CLICK HERE TO ENTER AND REGISTER FOR FREE

Spam this webite one more time and I'll close you down.