idiot sheridans world

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oa_exile
does it not occur to you he might read this message board? just drop it you talk rubbish an act like an oldham fan

Who Sheridans World ? :blink:

If it wasn't for the patheticness of your post I'd delete it. As it is it serves as a nice reminder to all that personal insults are not tolerated on OWTB, even when they're aimed at S_W who obviously deserves it :lol:

Don't let it happen again, or it will be taken much more serious.

Ack

well if your an exile your opinion doesnt matter to me anyway mate because you dont watch the game

Your not really starting off on the right foot on this forum. I suggest before you post anything else that you study the rules of the forum carefully, otherwise your stay on this ste may be sort if you carry on posting comments like this.

P.S I do however agree with Ack regarding S-W .. he does deserve it.

Guest oa_exile
well if your an exile your opinion doesnt matter to me anyway mate because you dont watch the game

lol :grin: If you say so :laught16: ......and actually I have not given my opinion (on this thread) to you just YET :wink:

...........so bring it on "Roy the Boy" :)

we all will year after year mate thats latics, i drive 200 miles to home games an loads away,were 2 wins off top get a grip an that goes for all the shez out lot on here

:huh:

does it not occur to you he might read this message board? just drop it you talk rubbish an act like an oldham fan

does he not also read papers, watch tv, listen to his so called employers on LW, listen to fans critism at games .......... fans opinions on a message board are so important to the guy!!! :lol:

He is right though Ex, your opinion doesnt matter!

Sorry JW ....you know I may have acted with to much haste, S_W does deserve it and Beardy does have a point!!! Christ this mod thing is so difficult ...... it'll be easier to be a football manager for a third tier team in Northern England

Don't tell him, but I'm in Vancouver and I have the power to delete his account, let alone rant about the team. Now that really will upset him!! :lol:

Well I hope you didn't vote whether Shez stays, goes or uses Tesco as you obviously haven't seen a game in some time to realise that people are concerned with our recent shocking performances at Swindon, Cheltenham and Gas, going out in the first round of the cup and beating the league leaders one day only to loose a few days later against a bottom placed club.

:wink:

Guest oa_exile
i dont care whats tolerated or not mate give sheridan a break that applies to all the knockers on here were 2 wins off top. crisis? there isnt one

So from what you are "Boasting" you are happy to travel all over the Country spending your well earned cash to watch the drivel that has been churned out recently this season ? and to just go with the flow about the decisions being made on and off the pitch by Shez ?

It's a message board,people are entitled to their opinion as you are doing ......or are you failing to grasp what this is all about ?

ithis is about opinions though an if you did stop my acount thats a bit unfair i,d say mate

Not at all. Opinions are welcomed, it what makes this forum the success it is .... but starting topics that are clearly designed to insult other members are not and are far from welcomed on this site, so are the people who continue to make them.

You have a choice.... it will only be yourself that gets you account shut down .. you and you alone.

ok i take that on board but putting polls on how long you think your managers got doesnt reflect where we are in the league or do the club any good what so ever, you should know that mark you follow them all over?

so we are all supposed to be happy clappers and pretend everything is rosey at the club and never question anything shez says or does???

theres not a crisis no, but the team certainly is not on form and the manager certainly is making mistakes that he shouldnt be making. And if you have looked at the opinion poll you would realise most people say shez in or shez in if he pulls his finger out. If we lose the next two games then our form over the past 12 ames will be nothing less than a relegation form.

A manager who has been given a promotion budget needs to take a serious look at his position if it gets to that.

ok i take that on board but putting polls on how long you think your managers got doesnt reflect where we are in the league or do the club any good what so ever, you should know that mark you follow them all over?

No worries

It's the beauty of this forum, you really don't know what you'll get from one day to the other. Have a read through and I hope you'll see most are in support of Shez but we are all concerned with recent form. Think the poll also shows the majority support him .. it's not the first and hopefully not the last poll asking if Shez should still be manager or not.

Christ on a bike you should see what some polls are posted on here ....... they are simply commical :grin:

KTF

Mark