Kelvin's comments

Kelvin is nakerd afta the match, gutted aswel. wish i cud train like chris taylor

I am exhausted after the match, terribly disappointed too I might add.

I wish that I could carry out my preparation schedule like my good friend and colleague, Chris Taylor

2/10 - Kelvin, see me after class.

Guest oa_exile
I am exhausted after the match, terribly disappointed too I might add.

I wish that I could carry out my preparation schedule like my good friend and colleague, Chris Taylor

2/10 - Kelvin, see me after class.

Cut him a little slack, after all he is from Bury :grin:

Read into it what you will but it made me laugh anyway.

Kelvin Lomax status on facebook yesterday:

"Kelvin is nakerd afta the match, gutted aswel. wish i cud train like chris taylor!!

He's simply acknowledging the challenge he and others face following what Shez said about Taylor:

“He comes in every day and trains like he wants to be a successful footballer – some of the other lads around his age don’t do that, they think they can have an off-day. They should be following his example because Chris is a 110-per-center in training and in games.”

Guest oa_exile
exile im sorry about the comments i made about you last nite,ive read the rules on will follow em through but who are all the mods on here an what is a mod?

No worries a belated Welcome to OWTB :grin: You arent the first on here to go off on one and you wont be the last. :lol:

We have a mixture Happy Clappers :applause1: and Doomers and Gloomers :ohno:

Good people on here so give everyone a chance :chubb:

"Mods" are the moderating team : >>CLICK HERE<<

read into this what you will? what is your point with this, i dont get it

It was meant to let you form your own opinion on whether it was a friendly facebook pop at Taylor, a pi**ed off comment aimed at shez or any other reason behind it...... I cannot read Lowmax's mind and was just quoting him... Personally I thought it was a cheeky swipe at Taylor and found it amusing....

BTW I rate Lowmax