Plymouth Argyle Scout told me last night

Blimey not another Plymouth story.

Lots of rumours, but has anyone actually ever transferred there from Oldham?

You'd think we were the Plymouth feeder club.

Do you think Tony Buc also tells the journos which is why every player gets linked there.

PS not doubting your story.

He will not go to Plymouth - end of story! Next potential purchaser please?

Thats ok Diego just relating back what he said, doesnt rate him in defence but in midfield.

They must be serious though as he has been tracked all season and also when he was at Northampton,

Thats ok Diego just relating back what he said, doesnt rate him in defence but in midfield.

They must be serious though as he has been tracked all season and also when he was at Northampton,

I've just read that you were talking about a Wolves player. I thought you were talking about Taylor.

Didnt he sign a new contract the day he joined us on loan and suposidly McCarthy rates him very highly.

Yeah, but im sure the fact that wolves are now a million points clear of the playoff places may be starting to turn Mikka Macarthy's head to starting a bit of a clearout...

Rating him highly. and him having the ability to play in the Premier league are two very different things...

Didnt he sign a new contract the day he joined us on loan and suposidly McCarthy rates him very highly.

Would that also be the 'signed new contract and rates him very highly'...AKA I know there is interest in him so I'll make sure we get a good price (whether I think he is good enough for us or not) type of statement??