these 'goings on' in Bombay

help_shiny

If they were picking out British & Americans.........where have they all gone? They say 1 British person is dead and no Americans.

Either there is a room full of dead people somewhere (that the Indians are not prepared to tell us about or they dont know about) or the media were 'sexing' it up (as if what happened isnt big enough).

If they were picking out British & Americans.........where have they all gone? They say 1 British person is dead and no Americans.

Either there is a room full of dead people somewhere (that the Indians are not prepared to tell us about or they dont know about) or the media were 'sexing' it up (as if what happened isnt big enough).

That Mumbai murder mystery weekend was way, way over the top I thought.

I’d guess that a pretty high proportion of white people in the city would be British or American, and as they didn’t seem averse to killing pretty much anyone else, I don’t think they’d have been overly cautious not to get the odd German or Dane by mistake anyway. IT does all smell a bit fishy, it’s not as if Pakistani militants don’t have enough issues with India to do this without it being all about the West.