Who scored that Penalty!?

And didn't it seem an age!!!! :angry:

The match highlights are on my ipod ..... love being out and about, finding a Hammer who was at their game that day (this actually oftern happens) and then say to them ..... hey I got something you'll love to watch :grin:

:redcard:

How you can show someone a red card after your ...... shall we say mishap on Saturday, that brought 8 pages and 142 replies is beyond me. :tongue1::shakeit:

Although, red does seem to be a repeating theme with you these days for some reason.

Does that mean that you have gone off tangerine or has colour blindness crept in? :getmecoat:

Cheers,

Harry

How you can show someone a red card after your ...... shall we say mishap on Saturday, that brought 8 pages and 142 replies is beyond me. :tongue1::shakeit:

Although, red does seem to be a repeating theme with you these days for some reason.

Does that mean that you have gone off tangerine or has colour blindness crept in? :getmecoat:

Cheers,

Harry

blood orange anyone ?

The match highlights are on my ipod ..... love being out and about, finding a Hammer who was at their game that day (this actually oftern happens) and then say to them ..... hey I got something you'll love to watch :grin:

Surprised you've managed to do that more than once without being mugged.

Hey Mark, how did you get the video highlights on your ipod? I have the audio on mine from museumdelatique...

Thanks.

Guest oa_exile
It's just the Prem period I mess up on. :disappointed:

Well it's for my English GCSE speaking and :busted:listenning:busted: course.

Tut,tut :busted:

How many goals did Palmer score?

141 between 1980-92