Good thing about winning...

we don't get a load of rubbish from all the people who don't really have a clue - yipeee! You know the sort of stuff....hughes not interested and that kinda thing. As i said last week, you give him the balls in the right position, he'll get a bucketfull.

I'm off on holidaytonight now untill new year so have a happy new year all of you people to go with the 3 points from today!

we don't get a load of rubbish from all the people who don't really have a clue - yipeee! You know the sort of stuff....hughes not interested and that kinda thing. As i said last week, you give him the balls in the right position, he'll get a bucketfull.

I'm off on holidaytonight now untill new year so have a happy new year all of you people to go with the 3 points from today!

There'll be a few that would looked forward to a poor result....

There'll be a few that would looked forward to a poor result....

if you honestly believe genuin latics fans want there team to lose, then you are as bad as them,,,,yes it is annoying listenin to ppl wen we have lost they come out in force with thier entitled opinion, but its equally annoyin wen we ave won cos the other brigade come out slaggin them off, today is a very joyous occasion, lets all stand as a unified unit and enjoy the result...not start a bitchin war.......startin with you Pete, make someone happy, go on you know you want to.....

if you honestly believe genuin latics fans want there team to lose, then you are as bad as them,,,,yes it is annoying listenin to ppl wen we have lost they come out in force with thier entitled opinion, but its equally annoyin wen we ave won cos the other brigade come out slaggin them off, today is a very joyous occasion, lets all stand as a unified unit and enjoy the result...not start a bitchin war.......startin with you Pete, make someone happy, go on you know you want to.....

Give over. There are posters on here who have a point to prove (about Hughes, Shez, Gregan, TTA or whatever) and they make it vociferously when Latics haven't had a good result. So don't come the moral high grounder. Having been to peterboro and witnessed a great performance I was well hacked off by some of the rubbish on here after the Leton Orient game.

Tell you what Jocko, I am chuffed to mintballs by the score today and I'll happily toast many more of them. I'm all for unity but that's in defeat and draw as well as victory.

Absolutely. Crewe played on the back of a creditable point at Millwall so we got a fantastic result. I couldn't make the game because im tackling turkey again but i carnt wait for the Carlisle game on sunday. Everyone should be there who can make it, this is a crunch period and we need to make the ground rock.

Give over. There are posters on here who have a point to prove (about Hughes, Shez, Gregan, TTA or whatever) and they make it vociferously when Latics haven't had a good result. So don't come the moral high grounder. Having been to peterboro and witnessed a great performance I was well hacked off by some of the rubbish on here after the Leton Orient game.

Tell you what Jocko, I am chuffed to mintballs by the score today and I'll happily toast many more of them. I'm all for unity but that's in defeat and draw as well as victory.

Yep, this board is much busier when we lose. Wont be much on here tonight. Great result. Anyone who questions Shez's position needs their head read. Glad Maher and Lee started today though, and think Allott was lucky to keep his place. Change of midfield personnel clearly did the trick.

KTF

Jocko?? its Jacko dude not that i have anything against our friends north of the border, not a lot anyway..I'm all for unity but that's in defeat and draw as well as victory totally agree, tell ya wat, agree to disagree, lets saviour the moment then, unless someone comes on moanin it shudda been 4....now say somethin nice, go on anythin

Great result, we should expect nothing less against rock bottom Crewe.

Finally though, a change in personnel. After threatening it for weeks and weeks he goes and does it. Although I'm not quite sure he was referring to Lidds and Whitts when he said players had to grow up and not being leaders. Anyway surely even Shez can't go back to the tired old midfield against Carlisle, can he?

Excellent result. 3 goals shared between strikers, awesome. Glad Byfield has finally got off the mark. Not before time though.

So let's now see on Sunday whether Shez has learned anything from the last week.

E4e

WEULC

Great result, we should expect nothing less against rock bottom Crewe.

Finally though, a change in personnel. After threatening it for weeks and weeks he goes and does it. Although I'm not quite sure he was referring to Lidds and Whitts when he said players had to grow up and not being leaders. Anyway surely even Shez can't go back to the tired old midfield against Carlisle, can he?

Excellent result. 3 goals shared between strikers, awesome. Glad Byfield has finally got off the mark. Not before time though.

So let's now see on Sunday whether Shez has learned anything from the last week.

E4e

WEULC

lets not be to harsh if he does change the team on sunday, baring in mind 2 games in 3 days is not easy for anyone, lets just get behind who ever wears the blue shirt .

well done today boys

You're winding him up, right?

e4e

mtmjw

No. OWTB rules clearly state that posts in all capitals orusing text speak are not allowed. I'm being understanding to the fact he may be on a mobile device or unaware of the rule. However if he selects to break it again I will delete his, or anyone elses post.

Anyone who has further questions please PM me so this thread can remain on topic.

Cheers,

Ack

Jocko?? its Jacko dude not that i have anything against our friends north of the border, not a lot anyway..I'm all for unity but that's in defeat and draw as well as victory totally agree, tell ya wat, agree to disagree, lets saviour the moment then, unless someone comes on moanin it shudda been 4....now say somethin nice, go on anythin

Sorry Jacko.

We will stand together and cheer Latics on.

lets not be to harsh if he does change the team on sunday, baring in mind 2 games in 3 days is not easy for anyone, lets just get behind who ever wears the blue shirt .

well done today boys

yes but like others have said,he has had the balls to change things for today,and it clearly proved it was an inspired decision.....what a lot of people have been saying for weeks on end,shez included......

if he does revert back to the old personel for the next game then people like maher must seriously question why we brought them here in the first place...

its a fantastic result away from home,regardless of who we played,and lets not forget,we usually lose against teams below us....