Byfield to MK

Let them have mental ... I'll take Byfield over him any day.

Seconded.

I don't dislike Davies, but much prefer Byfield. I swear half the people who are saying how wonderful their beloved 'mental' is were chastising him a couple of months back...

I guess absence really does make the heart grow fonder.

Edited by jsslatic

Guest sheridans_world

Stockport sold that Dickinson for £750k (if memory serves) so they have a little bit to spend. I think they have already spent 150k on a striker who isnt even playing, but might be wrong. So I can believe they have put a bid in for a striker, considering they have lost Davies :grin:

Stockport sold that Dickinson for £750k (if memory serves) so they have a little bit to spend. I think they have already spent 150k on a striker who isnt even playing, but might be wrong. So I can believe they have put a bid in for a striker, considering they have lost Davies :grin:

Stockport paid £100k for Peter Thompson who scored a zillion goals last season for Linfield. Think he's on 2 this season lol.

Apparently they're after Strevons from Dagenham and Redbridge as Gannon doesn't want Davies.

Stockport don't have rich owners willing to pump money in to the club (until Micah Richards is sold or a good land deal can be done) so they spent about £300k of the Dickinson money and the rest kept them afloat.

Edited by opinions4u

Guest sheridans_world
Stockport paid £100k for Peter Thompson who scored a zillion goals last season for Linfield. Think he's on 2 this season lol.

Apparently they're after Strevons from Dagenham and Redbridge as Gannon doesn't want Davies.

Stockport don't have rich owners willing to pump money in to the club (until Micah Richards is sold or a good land deal can be done) so they spent about £300k of the Dickinson money and the rest kept them afloat.

Stockport are owned by their supporters trust.

Let them have mental ... I'll take Byfield over him any day.

With views like that, I would expect the men in white coats coming for you at any minute. :crackpot::stretcher:

It's like saying that you would take Kenny Cooper over Andy Ritchie....

One of which was against us.