chants for hughesy tomoro

we dont need any new chants for Mr Hughes. He's had our backing from the day he walked onto the Turf Moor pitch.

Glad i'm not going tomorrow... this is getting stupid now. I've an idea ........... How about actually getting round to making songs up for players who don't actually have one

Agree it's getting stupid, in the game against Carlisle Byfield managed to beat defenders, keep hold of the ball only for Hughes to smash the ball wide afterwards. All I hear after was Hughesy! Hughesy!

I'm sure if the chance fell to Byfield or even Davies the reaction might have been a little different.

Agree it's getting stupid, in the game against Carlisle Byfield managed to beat defenders, keep hold of the ball only for Hughes to smash the ball wide afterwards. All I hear after was Hughesy! Hughesy!

I'm sure if the chance fell to Byfield or even Davies the reaction might have been a little different.

I'm with you with that one ......... bet we weren't the only puzzled faces at that one. Great run by Byfield ... funny enough the same ones shouting Hughesy, spent the game slaging Byfield off!! God love um .. cause I don't :grin:

I totaly agree with you, Near enough every latics fan is so far up lee hughes arse it dont matter what he does they still chant his name "Hughesy! Hughesy!" why not start doing this for every player not just for one. And why should we need to sign to make him stay??? If he want to stay and be loyal to the club he will do

Edited by chris_oafc

i agree although the only time i really took part in the hughesy chant was when the oppo fans were giving him stick - regardless of how well he plays, he still wears the mighty blue shirt and as long as he wears that ( same for any latics player ) i'll follow them anywhere!!!